ianp1976

Birmingham / Midlands - Humiliation Bdsm

12 posts in this topic

I am looking for recommendations for a lady in the Midlands who offers humilation, slapping, spitting etc but want sex & kissing etc to be included.

I have visited Doms who dont include sex and wg who include sex but just arent that good at the other side hence looking for recommendations.

I have found a very good wg in Stratford upon Avon who offers these services so pleased to let anyone know the details if of interest. Just looking for another girl in a more convenient location for me.

Where would a more convenient location be? I've recently had my eye on Roni who has 2 FRs in last 12 months or so. She may well offer what you seek?.

Where would a more convenient location be? I've recently had my eye on Roni who has 2 FRs in last 12 months or so. She may well offer what you seek?.

thanks for the recommendation. Stratford is convenient for home but I tend to work further north (Birmingham - Worcester - West Bromwich) and I try to mix business with pleasure on work trips.

I can recommend Roni (and I wrote one of the FRs). I don't know if she does kissing, and she only gives covered oral. However, I'm sure she would be excellent at combining humiliation with regular sex. Give her a call - she is very friendly, broadminded and easy to talk to. She works in Walsall 2 or 3 days a week.

Hi,

Would the lady in stratford be Shannon?

Do you recommend?

cheers

Daz

Hi,

Would the lady in stratford be Shannon?

Do you recommend?

cheers

Daz

yes and yes, she is fantastic.

yes and yes, she is fantastic.

has she a web site?

(Remember you can post AW links now)

has she a web site?

(Remember you can post AW links now)

seemingly you cant post AW links, search 1 mile cv37 she calls herself dom strap-on

Edited by ianp1976

Thanks. Tried to see her this week, arranged booking by text, drove the 75 mile journey and no reply to texts or calls, was so looking forward to it as well.

I find living in Birmingham a humiliation in itself, I don't need to go to dominatrixes.

I am looking for recommendations for a lady in the Midlands who offers humilation, slapping, spitting etc but want sex & kissing etc to be included.

I have visited Doms who dont include sex and wg who include sex but just arent that good at the other side hence looking for recommendations.

I have found a very good wg in Stratford upon Avon who offers these services so pleased to let anyone know the details if of interest. Just looking for another girl in a more convenient location for me.

What you are seeking is very rare in my experience. A proper Domme may allow a happy ending, usually self administered.

A more vanilla lady will probably not be so convincing at the Domme aspect of the meeting but you will get a better sexual experience.

I wish you luck. I have many happy experiences of proper Domme sessions in our second city.

I find living in Birmingham a humiliation in itself, I don't need to go to dominatrixes.

:D