Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unfrocked

Rosie Of Asm

10 posts in this topic

She looks lovely, but only a limited set of pictures and only one face shot. Her one review sounds very promising though (and she's a genuine japanese girl?)

She looks lovely, but only a limited set of pictures and only one face shot. Her one review sounds very promising though (and she's a genuine japanese girl?)

The reviews on ASM are mostly bad fakes, including that one.

And she won't be Japanese, either.

The reviews on ASM are mostly bad fakes, including that one.

And she won't be Japanese, either.

Thanks for this Chris, I didnt know ASM made up reviews, they shouldnt' as they belong to one of the 'genuine' asian agencies. They have many exclusive, stunning girls, but their website (old profiles getting mixed up with pictures of new girls, description of girls) needs to be improved.

Luckily the incapable receptionist from some months ago is gone.

You wouldn't be meeting the woman in the pics. GRIS reveals they are of a Japanese model apparently called Rio Fujisaki.

I've been tempted ( almost) to use this agency in the past, but not now. Why on earth do they do that?

I've been tempted ( almost) to use this agency in the past, but not now. Why on earth do they do that?

You know why they do that . If they can catch half a dozen punters it's worthwhile to give it a try . Put a couple of fakes in with the real ones This agency switched me about a year ago when the girl who opened the door was not the one in the pics , even though she is a genuine girl on other sites and well recomended . I walked . I will never use them again .

That's my point. they have a big selection of pukkah girls, then they go and trash their own reputation by that kind of nonsense. Just stupid.

You wouldn't be meeting the woman in the pics. GRIS reveals they are of a Japanese model apparently called Rio Fujisaki.

What is this GRIS you refer to?

What is this GRIS you refer to?

Google Reverse Image Search