Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mateo

Recommendation For A Night Of Entertainment

8 posts in this topic

I will be visiting the Uk in 2 weeks time and have a couple of free nights in London to myself. I am not sure where to look, so i thought i would post for some advice. I am looking for some female company to show me around the nightlife in London, maybe some dinner, jazz clubs, salsa etc. I am assuming an average provider will charge around ~200 an hour, which will start to get expensive. Also there is no telling if she will know her way around places to visit in London. Any suggestions on how i can plan the weekend? Where i can find such services? Tips etc.

Of course I would like to start or end the night with a girlfriend experience provider. Does't have be the same person that shows me around etc.

For an older lady, I would recommend, without hesitation, Dollymopp. What she doesn't know isn't worth knowing. Younger, who knows?

i am 35, so looking for someone younger than me... late 20s, early 30s.... preference for latin american or spanish...

any other suggestions?

i am 35, so looking for someone younger than me... late 20s, early 30s.... preference for latin american or spanish...

any other suggestions?

You have built in a bit of a contradiction.

You want someone from abroad who knows London particularly well.

Someone from the London area might be a better bet.

any other suggestions?

Fly_Bi_Suzy_Q on AW might be suitable. Send her a message and see what she says.

I would book in for an evening of scrabble. It should stretch your mind.

You should go see a show, everyone loves a good show, its like fun for everyone ^_^ if wicked is on i suggest that :P

Panda -x-