Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigalow

April Asm

4 posts in this topic

Just looking for a bit of advice. I've wanted to book April for a year or two now & I had finally got round to calling ASM just as she took a break. ASM advised that she would be back in a couple of months and just after this she disappeared from their website. I have seen a thread on here stating that she had returned, even though her profile hadn't returned to the website, & I have contacted ASM who confirm that she is available. I have never used ASM before so was just wondering what the likelihood is that I would turn up to the appointment & it wouldn't be April? I have just read another thread on here that states there are fake pictures being used on their site for another profile so this hasn't helped my situation! Any help or advise would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks donaldson. Problem is there are are number of old profiles still on the net for girls that are no longer around. If you go in through the main site she is nowhere to be seen. I suppose what I really need to know is if anybody has booked her with ASM since she returned a couple of weeks ago? Or whether there is now another way to book her if she is no longer exclusive?

Any news on April. i bumped into one of her ex flat mates and she also told me that April has gone missing.