Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian Playboy

Question About Lmp Partys

12 posts in this topic

LMP party is on my to do list but wanted to ask a question.

What happens when it starts? Are punters allocated rooms or do you just flock to the girls you like?

And what happens if the girl is having sex with another punter. Do you just point your cock at her or how do you get involved lol.

Thanks.

LMP party is on my to do list but wanted to ask a question.

What happens when it starts? Are punters allocated rooms or do you just flock to the girls you like?

And what happens if the girl is having sex with another punter. Do you just point your cock at her or how do you get involved lol.

Thanks.

You flock to the WGs you want in the the rooms they happen to be in at the time which may change as the party progresses. At start time you all go downstairs together and start punting.

You can join in with the WG if she is with another punter perhaps at her other end to the other punter or if he has some manners and has been with her a while he will hopefully let you in. This aspect is what Em and the staff look out for, hogging punters are a right pain in the arse but fortunately they are low in number in my experience.

When the call comes for the party to start, everyone files downstairs in an orderly manner. The girls go to one of the 3 bedrooms, the guys follow, by all means follow one who catches your eye, but you will get the chance to play with most if not all of them during the 2 hours, so no need to worry who you start with really.

Once in the room the girls are very proactive in inviting you to play. Depending on how busy the party is will determine whether you end up sharing or not. It's generally busier at the start as everyone is full of energy, but as the party goes on, guys take breaks to recover or leave early and it thins out a bit and you get the chance of 1-2-1s, but I've had some great times sharing a greedy girl with some cool guys.

Normally if you approach a girl who is already with a guy, she will find a way of including you. Of course the guy needs to accommodate too, after all he may need you to do the same for him later. Guys who want to hog a girl for extended periods without sharing are usually moved on by the girl or the hostesses.

Let the party hostesses know that it's your first time and they will keep an eye out for you and point out where you can join the action.

Have fun!

Edited by venturer

Sorry if it's too variable to give an answer to, but what is a reasonable time to be having sex with one of the ladies before you should expect to give way if someone else waiting? 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins?

Never partied so just getting a handle on it in addition to good info already given and other may wonder too.

Sorry if it's too variable to give an answer to, but what is a reasonable time to be having sex with one of the ladies before you should expect to give way if someone else waiting? 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins?

Never partied so just getting a handle on it in addition to good info already given and other may wonder too.

It's variable there are no rules as such, the action is very fluid, but you might receive oral first, then swap into doggie so someone else can get oral. If you want to play with 7 girls in 2 hours, you're probably not going to spend longer than 15 mins with each girl allowing for breaks and downtime.

A lot of guys don't last long once they're getting some sexy stimulation, so once they cum, they go off to the shower and a break to recover. Those with more stamina may need to move on without cumming, I usually cum once at around 80-90 min mark when I can get an intense 1-2-1 going but try to play with all 7 girls, but sometimes only 5 or 6, occasionally one of them twice.

The other thing to remember is the girls are there to have fun too, it's a party so the idea is for everyone to join in and have fun.

As previous posters have said the guys who want to hog individual girls are usually spotted and dealt with by the hosting team as they tend to ruin the party atmosphere as do the guys who turn up and treat the girls as if they were just pieces of meat for their personal pleasure.

Bearing in mind a punter can always come back for another round with the same WG certainly anything longer than 15 minutes tops is unreasonable in my view unless the party is slow and other punters arent asking or appearing to be wishing to get in with the WG you are with. Its unwritten etiquette that punters pick up very quickly usually, except for hoggers whose selfishness means they couldnt give a shit about others.

At a slower party with punters who spend more time resting than punting opportunities for longer than 15 minutes occur, the crucial point is though as a punter you wont know until it happens how that party will pan out.

The host being on hand and pro-actively but politely moving hoggers on isnt something many party providers offer in my experience, in fact with some they were downstairs while all the action was upstairs and i never saw them till i came down for a break, and with another provider i still go to on ocassion the host doesnt do hardly any supervising, he punts himself and lets the WGs do pretty much what they want. One of LMPs key to its success is Em the host supervises very closely.

The best thing to do is let the organisers know it's your first time, although they will usually have asked you first to see if you know the procedures for securing your belongings and valuables and the shower first routine.

They will then make sure you aren't standing around starstruck and get stuck into the action. Just relax and go with the flow, because most peoples nerves are from the wondering "how this and how that". Trust us old hands....things DO flow naturally ^_^

Party "virgins" are always welcomed by the girls....or as Jewels once shouted during a party...."FRESH MEAT!!!!" :lol:

What exactly does Em the host do?

Does she walk in on punters and watch their actions?

Forget the words walk-in on punters, the rooms are all open for anyone part of the party to go into any room at any time. Em keeps an eye on the action and the WGs, tops up the lube, condoms, tissues and wipes if necessary, and encourages nervous newbies, if they arent ready to punt they can just watch or go upstairs for a drink.

You're already in a room with multiple punters and girls, you won't notice Em casting an eye unless she offers some of her well-judged stage direction, she's hilarious, she makes the party, nowhere near as fun when she's not there dispensing her pithy wisdom.