ernesttidyman

Adult Work - Accessing From...

27 posts in this topic

Trying to arrange a session with two unrelated Welsh girls and then I see one accessing from Netherlands and the other from Nigeria. No private galleries so not that scam and one even gave me her mobile number. I even speak Dutch to her and ask her is she from/in Holland. "No I'm Welsh, like it says in my biog".

Anyway, I'm right to be wary and not proceed, but how reliable is this?

Thx & rgds

I would proceed with great caution if I were you. I bet there are plenty of other FF couples in the area for you to visit without the risks you are wary of.

Trying to arrange a session with two unrelated Welsh girls and then I see one accessing from Netherlands and the other from Nigeria. No private galleries so not that scam and one even gave me her mobile number. I even speak Dutch to her and ask her is she from/in Holland. "No I'm Welsh, like it says in my biog".

Anyway, I'm right to be wary and not proceed, but how reliable is this?

Thx & rgds

I notice this quite a bit on Adultwork and its most often accessing from EE countries, i assume either the WG or her pimp is actually in that country so look elsewhere but might come back to the profile in the future and see if its changed.

So this Welsh WG just happened to speak Dutch, what a coincidence, i would be very suspicious of that.

Just to make you aware there has been a problem with adultwork in the last few days which has meant genuine UK based SPs showing as accessing from various countries in Europe and possibly even further afield. Apparently this is being fixed, but can't obviously comment on whether or not the SPs you refer to are genuine or not.

Just to make you aware there has been a problem with adultwork in the last few days which has meant genuine UK based SPs showing as accessing from various countries in Europe and possibly even further afield. Apparently this is being fixed, but can't obviously comment on whether or not the SPs you refer to are genuine or not.

Excellent timely information Strawberry, thanks. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Excellent timely information Strawberry, thanks. :)

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Some of you guys must sit here all day waiting for Strawberry to share her words of wisdom. :D I know they are worth waiting for but really... :P

Cheers for replies guys. Explains a lot.

Incidentally, both genuine and the Welsh girl couldn't understand my Dutch and had an accent like from The Valleys (the TV show, not the place - because there is no such place!).

Rgds

ET

Ahhh. is that why Amazon has been coming up priced in $ not £?

I don't know about Nigeria and Holland, but Accessing from Germany is a constant annoying feature for a genuine

WG based in Nottm: Sexy Ass Amy

to the extent that she has put in her Q&A thst she does not know why this is the case.

When I asked this question on a similar forum, the reply I had was as follows:

1 Her Internet service is using a VPN network. I would tend to think her ISP is using the backhaul from TMobile or it's parent company. She might be using a t mobile 3G dongle? Orange/T-Mobile is now owned by a German Company, Deutsch Telecom.

2 Some hotels use a German service called iBahn, that is routed via Germany. It's bloody annoying as you can't use iPlayer.

I don't know about Nigeria and Holland, but Accessing from Germany is a constant annoying feature for a genuine

to the extent that she has put in her Q&A thst she does not know why this is the case.

1 Her Internet service is using a VPN network. I would tend to think her ISP is using the backhaul from TMobile or it's parent company. She might be using a t mobile 3G dongle? Orange/T-Mobile is now owned by a German Company, Deutsch Telecom.

2 Some hotels use a German service called iBahn, that is routed via Germany. It's bloody annoying as you can't use iPlayer.

I've come across this situation in hotels - their wifi service is provided by a mobile company which can make it look as if you are in whichever country that service is provided through. If I notice this I simply won't log in and will delay responding until I'm back in proper wifi land.

wifi telling you where you are.. Fun.

some wifi used to come from Germany (ibahn), although I was in a sheffield hotel.

some wifi on the trains used to come from Suisse or Norge, depending on which train/time you were on.

Interesting information, thanks. :)

something is well wrong. Google think I am in London :(

something is well wrong. Google think I am in London :(

There worse places to be. You could be in Coventry! :eek:

Thankfully i am not. Just punt there!

I have often been "in Germany or Holland" when I have used my O2 dongle when I am away from home. Not in Germany or Holland, usually Guildford!

I think dongles go through routers, so I do not think it is necessarily a scam.

It's totally inaccurate since ISPs route through the cheapest place possible, so the receiver has no idea where you are unless they have sophisticated equipment

Oi.

Nah, fuck it, you're right. Its a craphole.

I think dongles go through routers,

Are these new punting terms that us older punters must get used to? :D

Are these new punting terms that us older punters must get used to? :D

If you route your dongle the right way you shouldn't have any problems. But if you have an old dongle you might need to watch your connection speed - you might even lose your connection altogether ... ;)

One occasion when "superfast" might not be an advantage!

Of course not all SPs will allow you to "route your dongle the wrong way" and others will charge a premium :P

If you route your dongle the right way you shouldn't have any problems. But if you have an old dongle you might need to watch your connection speed - you might even lose your connection altogether ... ;)

Reminds me of the old saying about bad language "I only swear when it comes out............"

When using AW from my mobile, I've often found searches defaulting to Eastern European countries. Reading what others have said above, I think it now makes sense why that was happening.

Reading what others have said above, I think it now makes sense why that was happening.

I'm just glad that all this techno babble makes sense to somebody.