xxjustinukxx

Anyone Experienced The Highly Rated "adele" From Hod London And Gg ?

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

After a lot of research, I've decided my first punt should be with "Adele" from GG and I believe other places such as HOD Mk and London.

I've been looking for the ultimate GFE, lots of proper DFK kissing, body contact etc.

Can anyone confirm if they've had this kind of experience with her? Looks wise, she looks great as well.

I have tried to contact her through the purple site but not had a reply yet, I'm sure she's just very busy.

Anyone able to let me know if she lives up to the hype and what sort of timescale you'd suggest I book?

Thanks in advance everyone!

She surely lives up to the hype and I suggest you book ASAP.

Just do not dilly dally on the way as she returns to South Africa from mid- December to mid - January.

Adele is a must see at least once in a man's lifetime.

Adele is a must see at least once in a man's lifetime.

What...like once and never again??? ;):D

She has an impressive list of 21 positive FRs in just 12 months in MK, she must be doing something right!!

What...like once and never again??? ;):D

At Least Once. This is a bare minimum. The more the better obviously!

At Least Once. This is a bare minimum. The more the better obviously!

Just pulling your leg, AB...I know you're a fan!! :)

Hi everyone,

After a lot of research, I've decided my first punt should be with "Adele" from GG and I believe other places such as HOD Mk and London.

I've been looking for the ultimate GFE, lots of proper DFK kissing, body contact etc.

Can anyone confirm if they've had this kind of experience with her? Looks wise, she looks great as well.

I have tried to contact her through the purple site but not had a reply yet, I'm sure she's just very busy.

Anyone able to let me know if she lives up to the hype and what sort of timescale you'd suggest I book?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Adele is fair of face, curvy, oozes sex appeal and is fun to be with.

One of the 4 ladies currently on my repeat list.

(Knows about Rugby, too!)

Try following her on Twitter.

Adele‏@SexHungryMilf

I saw her for an hour and a half and the time just flew by.

Edited by Conwy

The thing I like about Adele is that even if her services are vanilla( note: I am NOT saying they are), she would still be popular because her personality is spot on.

Is she really a MILF? I mean she doesn't look old enough to be classed as a MILF, or does it just mean she had kids?

Is she really a MILF? I mean she doesn't look old enough to be classed as a MILF, or does it just mean she had kids?

Adele has, I think, just had a birthday. If so, it was her 32nd. She says that she is a MILF because she is a mum. This is from her tweets, so she put this in the public domain herself.

Again, I like her personality as well as her looks.

I've seen her at GG (Guildford Gold). She really does live up to her hype. She has 2 positive FR's in GG with her working partner and one by herself. It appears that her services are amazing across the board, even when working for places with more competitive rates.

She is one of two girls who currently who I would be happy to run an establishment for us.

I think the deluge of new field reports that went online on 8th November for her only go to highlight what a star Adele is.