Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taggart

Europe's Biggest Brothel Plan For Austria

11 posts in this topic

Interesting how prostitution is legal and tolerated in Austria. Is it the only EU country where it is legal? Perhaps opponents in the UK should hang fire on planned legislation and see how this works in practice?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/9655537/Europes-biggest-brothel-complete-with-coach-parking-to-open-in-Austria.html

It's an interesting concept but has the 'production line' ring about it.

So who will be the first company to offer package deals when it's open.

i think it is legal in many EU Countrys like Holland, Germany and more

Interesting how prostitution is legal and tolerated in Austria. Is it the only EU country where it is legal? Perhaps opponents in the UK should hang fire on planned legislation and see how this works in practice?

http://www.telegraph...in-Austria.html

http://www.telegraph...in-Austria.html

"Werner Schmuck, a shareholder in the project,"..

ooops . For a minute i thought it was my neighbor ,as we used to call him " Mr Schmuck " from years ago ,Houston .

Then recalled that he passed away not that long ago . How he had an eye for a profitable venture ..

I don't think he would have given me a discount ,if he was alive and it was his next venture .

He was such a funny energetic person .

Wow! The Funmotel project sounds exciting. I can't wait for it to be ready.

Prostitution is legal in most European countries, but brothels are only legal in a select few countries. I think only Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Greece, Turkey and the Netherlands have officially legalised brothels, although other European countries such as Belgium, Czech Republic, Spain and the UK have areas where you can expect to find brothels quite easily that get little or no trouble from the authorities.

How is Turkey a European Country ???

How is Turkey a European Country ???

some of it is.

some of it is.

I don't like to do Politics not on a sex forum anyway ,but Turkey does have Identity issues .

Yes, admittedly its only part of Istanbul that counts as Europe, but its enough for Turkey to be seeking to join the EU, and to be regulars every year in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Perhaps I'll open a travel agency offering complete 'package-deals' to the Vienna Opera & getting your Wiener-schnitzeled :P

Perhaps I'll open a travel agency offering complete 'package-deals' to the Vienna Opera & getting your Wiener-schnitzeled :P

rotflmao :D