Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheManWithNoName123

Call You Tomorrow(?!)

28 posts in this topic

I have just had an enjoyable evening with a lady, I will not name names at this stage as it is unfair unless things go further. This was my first time at 'punting' and it was fun, and a little bit of a head fuck. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it, but don't take that as a judgement. I thought I could handle it, I may have been mistaken.

She was from an agency, and said something about calling me tomorrow or coming back to the address.

This was purely a one time thing for personal reasons, and I would appreciate any advice from exerienced gents out there.

Here's hoping it was just sales patter.

Is this likely to bite me in the arse?!

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you guys.

From what I hear some agency girls sometimes make out of hours arrangements with clients, bypassing the agency and their fees. Some guys like his however if you do not wish to be contacted by her in future and she's made mumblings this way then make it quite clear you do not appreciate any follow up. In general chasing clients outside of appointments/bookings isn't professional and isn't something I'd do unless it was necessary and agreed.

A few experienced punters would also say this sort of behaviour is good reason to have a separate 'punting phone' which you can reserve exclusively for these encounters.

If a girl says this your automatic response should be.."Please dont actually, I will call the agency if when I want to book again", no room for misunderstanding there. Perhaps she said it without thinking and didnt actually mean it though if you got along swimmingly she could have gone into relaxed known each other for ages mode or if she also works indie and some of her clients do keep in touch out of booking times so to speak it could have just popped out of her mouth x

I would not worry too much about it, she is just trying to advise you that she is available for booking outside the agency, I doubt very much that she will contact you, and will leave it up to you to contact her.

Agreed that to have a small phone for punting purposes is seen as something of a blessing.

I have just had an enjoyable evening with a lady, I will not name names at this stage as it is unfair unless things go further. This was my first time at 'punting' and it was fun, and a little bit of a head fuck. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it, but don't take that as a judgement. I thought I could handle it, I may have been mistaken.

She was from an agency, and said something about calling me tomorrow or coming back to the address.

This was purely a one time thing for personal reasons, and I would appreciate any advice from exerienced gents out there.

Here's hoping it was just sales patter.

Is this likely to bite me in the arse?!

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you guys.

Welcome to the forum TheManWithNoName. :) I woudnt imagine she would just turn up at your place, no decent WG would do such a thing, if she calls you and you dont wish to see her at present or again just tell her so, a dedicated punting phone/Sim is a good idea to have in my opinion. Just switch it on when arranging punts and it doesnt matter who might of rang/texted you.

Very unlikely to bite you in the arse but i only ever do Incalls at the WGs own place for reasons of my personal security so just turning up isnt a scenario i have. I wouldnt worry too much, best of luck. :)

Whilst I have never used an agency, I am obviously aware that some agency girls tout for future bookings direct. I would have thought that the best route to take in these circumstances is to ask the lady for her own number and be in control of making any future booking.

If you get on, why not continue to see her off the agency's books?

Theoretically, any WG who sees you at your gaff could just "turn up", but in reality, how likely is that?

Whilst I have never used an agency, I am obviously aware that some agency girls tout for future bookings direct. I would have thought that the best route to take in these circumstances is to ask the lady for her own number and be in control of making any future booking.

If you get on, why not continue to see her off the agency's books?

Theoretically, any WG who sees you at your gaff could just "turn up", but in reality, how likely is that?

I always used to ask for their numbers if i rated Agency WGs so i could punt with them as Indies thus saving me money plus they got the whole fee, same with Parlour WGs. Cut the middle man/woman out whenever possible is my logic in and out of punting if it saves me money.

I always used to ask for their numbers if i rated Agency WGs so i could punt with them as Indies thus saving me money plus they got the whole fee, same with Parlour WGs. Cut the middle man/woman out whenever possible is my logic in and out of punting if it saves me money.

Hey hang on a minute, I am a "middle man" in my professional life.....don't cut me out, pleeeeeease :-)

How much did you tell her and discuss? Did younleave a number with her?

Personally on the face of it I reckon it's sales patter.

Punt away, don't be afraid to switch it up...

And welcome.

Thanks, I feel more at ease now.

It was actually just an experiment to see if 4 years of erectile dysfunction has improved (I had no problems last night :) but of course if I pull while I am out, the last thing I need to be thinking is 'I hope the old fella works this time'.

Years of doing 'the right thing' had got me no-where so I decided to take the bull by the horns and do things my way.

It was a curiously worthwhile experience, not one I can afford to repeat though :D

All the best guys (And girls :)

Thanks, I feel more at ease now.

It was actually just an experiment to see if 4 years of erectile dysfunction has improved (I had no problems last night :) but of course if I pull while I am out, the last thing I need to be thinking is 'I hope the old fella works this time'.

Years of doing 'the right thing' had got me no-where so I decided to take the bull by the horns and do things my way.

It was a curiously worthwhile experience, not one I can afford to repeat though :D

All the best guys (And girls :)

Hang on...

There's still 5 hours to go :P

....Only kidding ^_^

Hang on...

There's still 5 hours to go :P

....Only kidding ^_^

:D git! :P

She can only call you if she has your number. Surely, if this is the case, you can set your phone to block her number. simples!

:D git! :P

So did you manage to git away and wake with a :) on your face this morning?

Good morning btw ;)

So did you manage to git away and wake with a :) on your face this morning?

Good morning btw ;)

Morning! Yes, I'm much happier now, still a little anxious about it, but able to enjoy the memory of the whole experience a lot more. I think I achieved more in 2 hours than the previously mentioned 4 years of trying to be more confident, being myself, etc etc. Never took any pills/meds, and physically at least, it seems I don't need to. Something in me just kicked, and away I went. Almost couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. :D Happy days. (And a little red wine ;)

She can only call you if she has your number. Surely, if this is the case, you can set your phone to block her number. simples!

It was more the thought of anyone turning up at the address that worried me! Seems I was, as is my style, worrying over nothing!

It was more the thought of anyone turning up at the address that worried me! Seems I was, as is my style, worrying over nothing!

I take from this that it was an outcall?Err once again not very professional and I've certainly never turned up at anyone's house without it being a specific booking, no need and no urge to.

I take from this that it was an outcall?Err once again not very professional and I've certainly never turned up at anyone's house without it being a specific booking, no need and no urge to.

Good to know, Strawberry. Thinking about it, it wouldn't make sense to randomly turn up at someone's address. I was just paniced in case someone was going to start playing games...

Good to know, Strawberry. Thinking about it, it wouldn't make sense to randomly turn up at someone's address. I was just paniced in case someone was going to start playing games...

I would feel pretty sure that she has better things to do with her time (such as get it on with other punters).

I would feel pretty sure that she has better things to do with her time (such as get it on with other punters).

:D Works for me!

Morning! Yes, I'm much happier now, still a little anxious about it, but able to enjoy the memory of the whole experience a lot more. I think I achieved more in 2 hours than the previously mentioned 4 years of trying to be more confident, being myself, etc etc. Never took any pills/meds, and physically at least, it seems I don't need to. Something in me just kicked, and away I went. Almost couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. :D Happy days. (And a little red wine ;)

...That is very good to hear my friend :)

So the question is, are you gonna punt again?

So the question is, are you gonna punt again?

There is a suprising urge, I will admit! I didn't feel great after last time, but the whole experience was so surreal and new to me, it was bound to be a head-f*ck.

I'm also pleased and suprised there is such a pleasant and approachable 'community', with even some girls posting here. It off-sets the exploitation/you are evil if you do this mindset that is programmed into most people, myself included. (I'm not even religious)

I will keep you informed! :D

Hello everyone, hope you're all well!

Today I received a text to the number I used to arrange the booking, along the lines of saying who she was, and her new 'name' on adultwork.

As in my first post I don't want to name names, but this was quite indiscreet and in someone elses position could be big trouble. 

Fortunately I am single so this is just an informative post to let others know.

Again, my only real concern is any unexpected visits.

If anyone wants further details perhaps keeping it to PM's would be the best way.

Even though I use a separate punting phone I would consider this to be very unprofessional of her. I might even call her to say so, but that may unleash a stream of abuse so would probably simply block her number in my punting phone.