LickOrSuck

Miss Leanne Of One2One

15 posts in this topic

Anyone seen Miss Leanne of One2One? Pic of her in that red dress on her profile is a real turn-on.

Any feedback appreciated

She previously worked as Leanne at Annabellas in MK and also at House of Divine, she got 5 FRs at the former and 2 FRs at the latter, it was mentioned here that she has part-Maltese ancestry.

Hope that helps!

I'm pretty sure she is the girl in this Twitpic with the black hat on.

She also works in Guildford Gold (GG). If you go onto 'the other site' under groups, she is in Guildford Gold and has feedback there.

Thanks for the feedback folks ... that red dress pic of her is such a turn-on!!

This girl to my knowledge has been around for atleast 4/5 years! First time I noticed her was on ace.mass gaff in Alperton/London Hangerlane! That place has long since gone! She worked with Carly a jimslip girl > a parlour just north of Heathrow perimeter road and still works for hod and 2 parlours over In Maidenhead last i looked! She is maltese decent i gathered and must well be, as truly has the sterotypical Meditereanean woman proper bush growth factor>>>EVEN SO SHE IS SHAVED! Heavy Stuble proved it. I was intersted in her as she has quite thick thighs I have been told!

Bit of a hairy inner bum/lower back from her older pics if i recall! There was aplace on the bath road too she once worked at where i read that comment on hairy asshole??? She is propbably most doubt shaven raven ,even so would have the growth factor which is a shame for the hairy pussy lovers amongst us!

I've had the pleasure of Leanne a couple of times over the years. First time was around Heathrow area, maybe 4 years ago and second time was about 18 months ago down the road in Slough at Attractions. Great girl, I think she's up for most things :P

Worth a punt I'd say. I might even check her out again in the new year

Leanne has been around for at least 7 years if not more. She used to work at a couple of parlours in Tolworth which evolved into what is now Honeys in North Cheam. I think that she still works there occasionally.

South London girl of Maltese descent, apparently a dancer. Toned but had put on a bit of weight when I last saw her. Judging from the photos, she's lost it again. She was probably mid twenties when I first saw her, so probably early thirties now. Always fun and can be pretty dirty if that's your thing.

Always a good punt. Friendly, relaxed and wants you to have a good time.

Hope that helps

Saw Leanne (now Miss Leanne of one2one) when she was at Annabellas in MK9, she was friendly, enthusiastic and frankly just amazing. If i get the chance to travel further south than my life usually allows i shall be making a concerted effort to see her again.

I envy those of you for whom geography is not a barrierto seeing this lovely WG.

She previously worked as Leanne at Annabellas in MK and also at House of Divine, she got 5 FRs at the former and 2 FRs at the latter, it was mentioned here that she has part-Maltese ancestry.

Hope that helps!

.Hi Venturer 

Sent you  a pm on another  subject . . Please check your box . .

i notice  Lea   ex HOD and Annabellas is  not with one 2 one  anymore .

Any clues ?? 

There's a profile on AW, rates look too good to be true! It is definitely her pics!

sexy leah alevel (Kings Cross) ID # 1863410

???

There's a profile on AW, rates look too good to be true! It is definitely her pics!

sexy leah alevel (Kings Cross) ID # 1863410

???

Could be the real deal!

There is another profile with similar rates and location! Hornychloe69 (Kings cross) ID # 1761979

It is Chloe formerly of Annabella's and also made a brief appearance at IM in Bedford.

IF the aw profile #1863410 is genuine, i.e. it is Leanne as we know her, AND the location (E1) is correct, this is definitely worth a trip down to london, the location is about the only acceptable london location for me and i have never really got over my last punt with her in MK, everyone else has paled in comparison.

Anyone able to verify this profile? don't want to flip my life upside down on a bait and switch.

IF the aw profile #1863410 is genuine, i.e. it is Leanne as we know her, AND the location (E1) is correct, this is definitely worth a trip down to london, the location is about the only acceptable london location for me and i have never really got over my last punt with her in MK, everyone else has paled in comparison.

Anyone able to verify this profile? don't want to flip my life upside down on a bait and switch.

Number is on her profile! Give her a call and see if you recognize her voice! If she has a south London accent, it's probably her!

Number is on her profile! Give her a call and see if you recognize her voice! If she has a south London accent, it's probably her!

Didn't want to presume she wouldn't have someone answering for her, good idea though, fingers crossed.