BigMig

"man Flu"

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

Not sure if this has been covered before. I've got the opportunity to have a punt tomorrow afternoon, but have got the tail end of a cold. I feel ok, apart from still being a bit sniffy.

Would it bother any of you ladies if a punter turned up in this situation ?

Thanks

I wouldn't mind so long as you feel up to it, and are not being snotty everywhere. Nothing worse than being dribbled on.

I've seen clients with colds, and clients have seen me when I've been colds and the other has not succumbed to the illness. You can catch a cold anywhere and I've found avoiding folk doesn't make any difference.

If you have man flu you could get the WG to bring you cups of beef tea and slices of lightly buttered toast, then wipe your fevered brow.

of if GFE, say 'Get up you lazy pig and take the rubbish out!'

I've recently had this happen to me, contacted the lady expecting to cancel and she basically said she could catch a cold from anywhere and as long as I wasn't blowing snot everywhere (her words not mine) and up for it she'd see me.

Having spoke to another lady about the subject recently she said she would hope anyone with signs of a cold would cancel and rearrange as that's what she would do if she was the one with the cold.

Best thing would be to contact the lady and see how she feels about it.

Depends on the severity. Whether a little sniffle which, because of an altered breathing pattern, will probably disappear for the duration or an actual cold which would be unpleasant for the other party. It would be the particular circumstances at the time that would surely dictate the correct course of action. Or how randy one or both of you were !! :)

I've recently had this happen to me, contacted the lady expecting to cancel and she basically said she could catch a cold from anywhere and as long as I wasn't blowing snot everywhere (her words not mine) and up for it she'd see me.

Having spoke to another lady about the subject recently she said she would hope anyone with signs of a cold would cancel and rearrange as that's what she would do if she was the one with the cold.

Best thing would be to contact the lady and see how she feels about it.

Yes was just about to add this myself, when in doubt ask and she'll let you know what she is happiest with.

Yes was just about to add this myself, when in doubt ask and she'll let you know what she is happiest with.

I had a tummy upset and was off work, but had a tour girl booking next day. Tummy upsets can be very infectious. So i called her, but she said come anyway. Think she had paid for the hotel on the basis of my booking.

She seemed to think it was OK cos she took vitamin C supplements.

Well I was OK the next day and a good time was had by all!

I wouldn't mind so long as you feel up to it, and are not being snotty everywhere. Nothing worse than being dribbled on.

Especially upstairs and downstairs and again especially upstairs and downstairs

:P

Edited by Superego

Stuck at Genoa Airport with man-flu from hell. The local military doc akin to Hattie Jacques just gave me aspirin and hot milk - whats the secret cure please, feel like stih!!

Stuck at Genoa Airport with man-flu from hell. The local military doc akin to Hattie Jacques just gave me aspirin and hot milk - whats the secret cure please, feel like stih!!

There is no cure.

You just have to Carry On Regardless!!!

:D :D

Just recovering from a bout of super man flu and it has taken me weeks to recover. I have total respect for anyone who had it and still feels horny enough to go through with a punt!

Never turn up to a punt if feeling unwell.  Especially if you've got a streaming cold, in which case not even the Aryan Brotherhood will want to fuck you.