Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diamond Geezer

18 Condoms For 99P

13 posts in this topic

Just watching Pound Shop Wars and 99p Stores do 18 condoms for 99p.

Just wondering if any WG's would buy and use these and whether guys would feel comfortable (mentally and physically) with using such a cheap product.

I haven't bought condoms for over 20 years but don't think I would ever buy unbranded.

DG

At that price, they're probably second hand.

And if the condoms are faulty, you can also buy two pregnancy testers for 99p <_<

are they properly CE marked. Last thing you meed is a dodgy condom

are they properly CE marked. Last thing you meed is a dodgy condom

Hussein Lalani who co-owns 99p stores says they're perfect and he wouldn't sell them otherwise. Can only assume they meet all regulations.

DG

Hussein Lalani who co-owns 99p stores says they're perfect and he wouldn't sell them otherwise. Can only assume they meet all regulations.

DG

Does he "road test" every single one before he sells them?

This condom are electronically 100% tested, definitely not second hand and surprisingly much better felling than the expensive condom I'm not joking :) . I've got no idea how it's 99p.

CE? Condom Excellence?

Cum Enclosure :lol:

I have bought the odd item from the local pound shop. I have no idea how they do their sourcing. I have always presumd it is "Batch removal" ie a factory tests one item from a batch and it if fails then that batch is removed. The low price guys buy at a huge discount, individually check the batch, remove any defectives and pass on the rest. Based on that presumption, I amnot sure I would buy condoms from them.

I may be wrong and the shops may just be fantastic negotiators

They used to be free from GUM clinics, I presume they still are, I've known several WGs who pick them up when they go for their regular checks..

I got two brown paper bags of condoms at my last visit at the gum clinic, maybe its because im a good customer...lol, I go every 3-4 months and get a hep jab at the same place, so they do know me, but I still fear the phone call with the result!.

I have a partner who knows nothing about my hobby, so I had to visit a local parlour to hand them in....the things we guys have to do to keep our secret... :lol: