Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dafc100

Incall Location

10 posts in this topic

Evening all - just interested to know your preferred choice of an incall location.

Having had a few incalls at the WG flat I can never seem to totally relax due to the knowledge that there is someone else (minder, bf etc) being in the other room.

As such I always now only see a WG when she is based in a local hotel.

Luckily working in london there are plenty of punter friendly hotels, and a good choice of top quality WG,s to chose from.

I realise I am restricting the number of WG thru this choice, but unless I feel totally comfortable in the surroundings i can't seen to truly enjoy the punt.

Dave

I only do incalls (at the present time?) and I like a nice home whether it's flat or house. I don't expect "luxury" and I don't want "squalor".

I obviously prefer privacy which I would assume applies to most of us. I have not, to my knowledge, had a male minder on the premises.

I have had a lady's mother in the next room. I have had a lady's female friend in the next room. I have had a, presumably hard of hearing, person in another room watching tv whilst doing the washing up. Also when an acquaintance of the lady, who didn't know what she did for a living, called round and it took her twenty minutes for her to get rid of him. Guys who are much more experienced than myself will undoubtably have many more even funnier stories than mine.

I would not object to a lady having a male minder nearby as long as I wasn't aware of their presence. I understand the reasons why a lady would want protection.

Edited by gibbs

Not sure all indies have a minder in the next room....

I have never known of, heard, or met, a male minder in the premises. Whether one was there or not I don't know, but I've never been aware of them. Like gibbs, I don't object to them being there if I'm not aware of their presence. With agency girls I don't think male minders are on the premises, they usually just ring the agency to let them know your there.

I have seen/met other girls who are in the same flat, maybe they were the 'minders'.

I did have an accidental meeting with a male a few years ago. I went to see a young independent who worked in her own flat. She was flat sharing but the guy she lived with wasn't supposed to be there in the afternoons. Unfortunately, on the day I booked to see her he took the day off. He was aware of what she did so when I showed up he had to be told to bugger off for a few hours which he did, but it was an awkward few moments as I waited in the kitchen!

It's rare in my experience to find indiscreet security in a flat.. However, you need to be aware that most indies will have some form of security system for their own protection. This may be a bloke hovering in the background, a flat mate, a discreet phone call system, CCTV, or almost anything else you might think of. The best thing is to choose your lady wisely, and then devote all your mental and physical energy to the punt.

Welcome, by the way, and good luck.

I only do incalls and one of the best was with a lady who only advertised as doing outcalls. I wouldn't normally have contacted her but i was in her area and had been let down by another girl so i phoned her on the off chance and she agreed to do a car meet and gave me the name of her road. When i got there i phoned her again and managed to pursuade her to do me an incall even though she house shared and she said her house mates didn't know what she did. It gave me a real buzz seeing her in her room rather ie like a naughty boyfriend being sneaked in to see a girlfriend. Great experience and she was a lovely sexy lady to boot.

I recall one time going to a flat in shoreditch where a male was on the phone in the kitchen while I was being entertained in the bedroom next door. The punt itself was great, but I certainly didn't feel completely comfortable.

I totally understand the need for security nearby, but that was a bit too close for my liking!

I only do incalls and one of the best was with a lady who only advertised as doing outcalls. I wouldn't normally have contacted her but i was in her area and had been let down by another girl so i phoned her on the off chance and she agreed to do a car meet and gave me the name of her road. When i got there i phoned her again and managed to pursuade her to do me an incall even though she house shared and she said her house mates didn't know what she did. It gave me a real buzz seeing her in her room rather ie like a naughty boyfriend being sneaked in to see a girlfriend. Great experience and she was a lovely sexy lady to boot.

Very dangerous

Very dangerous

Yes i agree... thats why i decided to persuade her to do an incall in the end.