Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boomorbust

Stalked by a wg

11 posts in this topic

Anyone suffered from hounding by a wg who got your phone number?

I visited a Polish girl at a local establishment and was impressed by her service and paid a few return visits. We exchanged personal numbers at her suggestion and I made the mistake of telling her where I worked.

Her phone calls and texts started soon after and were very frequent and intense and came at the worst times. She told me she loved me and rambled on endlessly about her life. I felt sorry for her but cut down my visits as it was getting a bit scary especially when she started turning up at my work giving me the problem of having to come up with a story to my employees. Had sex with her a couple of times after they had all left but decided I'd had enough when she turned up at my home when my girlfriend (quite a casual relationship) was there.

I told her I didnt want to see her anymore but the calls and messages kept coming but I stopped answering them. They gradually got fewer but I still get a few now, just had one, prompting me to write this.

Don't want to hurt her as she is obviously quite lonely but I only ever wanted a wg/client relationship with her.

Had sex with her a couple of times after they had all left but decided I'd had enough when she turned up at my home when my girlfriend (quite a casual relationship) was there.

I understand, that she knew where you working, because you told her, but how did she found where you live, unless you told her this info also? :rolleyes:

Looks like you dont not give a full story here of your involvement with her, and why you give her a green light at some point.

I understand, that she knew where you working, because you told her, but how did she found where you live, unless you told her this info also? :rolleyes:

Looks like you dont not give a full story here of your involvement with her, and why you give her a green light at some point.

I have to agree here and also think its unfair to ask anyone to comment from such an edited one side account, but as you asked,

my impression is you saw a way round not paying and its backfired.

I could be wrong and I know your probably looking for the sympathy vote but there you go.

I think you should take her call and put her straight as one of you has got the wrong end of the stick here.

Obviously I was very impressed by her services at first and the fact that I became something of a regular I suppose gave her the green light.

Early on, at her suggestion, she visited me as an outcall but I did not realise I might come to regret letting her know where I live.

Early on, at her suggestion, she visited me as an outcall but I did not realise I might come to regret letting her know where I live.

Strange: why you never wrote it in your original post, as I thought something like that should be mentioned in your first post, providing its was more or less honest descriptions of what happened.

Never mind.

Obviously I was very impressed by her services at first and the fact that I became something of a regular I suppose gave her the green light.

Hmmm...

The fact you saw her regularly gave her the green light? Some of us ladies have been seeing our regular gents for years on end and although strong feelings develop along the way, we do NOT cross the line (unless of course both parties want to)

Perhaps you encouraged her behaviour without realising it???

Ah well. Put it down as 'a lesson learned'

:rolleyes:

Anyone suffered from hounding by a wg who got your phone number?

I visited a Polish girl at a local establishment and was impressed by her service and paid a few return visits. We exchanged personal numbers at her suggestion and I made the mistake of telling her where I worked.

Her phone calls and texts started soon after and were very frequent and intense and came at the worst times. She told me she loved me and rambled on endlessly about her life. I felt sorry for her but cut down my visits as it was getting a bit scary especially when she started turning up at my work giving me the problem of having to come up with a story to my employees. Had sex with her a couple of times after they had all left but decided I'd had enough when she turned up at my home when my girlfriend (quite a casual relationship) was there.

I told her I didnt want to see her anymore but the calls and messages kept coming but I stopped answering them. They gradually got fewer but I still get a few now, just had one, prompting me to write this.

Don't want to hurt her as she is obviously quite lonely but I only ever wanted a wg/client relationship with her.

I see. So even after she told you she loved you, you still continued to see her? And after she turned up at your work, you still saw her again, a few more times?

I'm not excusing her behaviour, but I would have thought that after the declaration of love, alarm bells should have started ringing and the sensible thing to do would have been to sever all ties with her.

Something does not add up here? Was she still charging you for the sex or were you getting it for free?

I see. So even after she told you she loved you, you still continued to see her? And after she turned up at your work, you still saw her again, a few more times?

I'm not excusing her behaviour, but I would have thought that after the declaration of love, alarm bells should have started ringing and the sensible thing to do would have been to sever all ties with her.

Something does not add up here? Was she still charging you for the sex or were you getting it for free?

You girls are very perceptive. Now let me excuse her behaviour. A lot of the girls are not really WGs (i.e., not a career choice). They are just gifted amateurs who are turning their gifts to financial advantage. In addition, they are isolated and in a foreign country so it's easier for a bloke to click in such circumstances and they may become "clingy" if the bloke decides to walk.

Jack

Yes I regularly stalk my regular clients. well all the ones I have numbers for. ;):D

No it's not something girls who know the job and who aren't new do.

Your post flags several alarm bells in my head.

You DID give her the green light.

You fucked her when she turned up at your work.

You replied to messages and phone calls.

And you invited her to your home. (admitedly under a different pretext)

You said you swapped numbers at her suggestion.

Why would you agree to swap numbers with a WG so early on?

I have clients who I have seen for years and don't have their numbers.

They have a punter phone and that is the number I get contacted from.

The fact that you agreed that early, gave her the green light.

You say you don't want to hurt her, as you think she is lonely, and you only ever wanted a WG/Client relationship with her.

Sweetheart you encouraged this girl every step of the way.

Now because it all got a bit much for you, you don't like the attention, and want to cry about it.

I think you should grow up a little, get your head out of the sand, open your eyes and take responsibility for what you did to this girl, and for your actions in encouraging her.

Send the girl a text tell her you do not want any contact from her anymore and you would appreciate if she deleted your number.

If you still get the messages and it bothers you as much as your complaining about, then change your number.

I should have known something was wrong when a girl once complained that I never rang her from my home phone, (I was married at the time).

I once had a problem with a girl who kept ringing me up asking when I was going to book her again. She was young and had just started working, i answered the phone twice and asked her not to ring back she eventually gave up as she must have found other people to ring who rebooked her. After that episode I went and bought a pay as you go phone for punting !