Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bendy

Question For The Ladies - Negative Feedback?

82 posts in this topic

On a certain other site where punters and ladies can leave each other feedback, I followed a few "feedback chains" and it struck me that the ladies never leave negative feedback for the punter unless he has left them negative feedback first.

So, I was wondering - is there a tacit, unspoken understanding that (unless the punt really was a rip-off or complete disaster) I leave you positive feedback, and you leave me positive feedback?

My questions for the ladies - have you ever left negative feedback for a punter who didn't leave you negative feedback first? Do you find yourself leaving positive feedback for someone when you really wanted to say "Crap shag with BO, and a cock that tastes of stale piss" just because they said something nice about you first?

Or indeed is there a secondary feedback system that only service providers can access where they leave genuine comments for each other about us punters?

Perhaps some of the ladies here would enlighten us as to what information they have about punters other than just who's purchased a PG subscription.

DG

I would not leave positive feedback unless my sentiments were genuine.

If someone left me positive fb yet I was not terribly happy with the meeting

then I would probably not reciprocate at all.

I tend to wait until a man has left me some before responding but don't have

very much anyway as most bookings are done just by phoning and therefore

no fb can be left.

As a thought on this thread when a gentleman comes calling what preferences do you like. Anything to time keeping thru to the act itself and what are your main dislikes

Just thought as a punter I do enjoy the 2 way fun of a punt

I know that if I were a service provider I would be mortified by bad FB or a negative FR (unless I knew I had set out to humiliate or disrespect someone for some reason).

I used to say to groups of girls in parlours I couldn't be a WG as I couldn't take being rejected about such a big part of my being, my sexual attraction. The girls said they couldn't care less or were pleased because they had mascara to re-apply.

Frankly, I wouldn't leave negative feedback for someone who had been to see me on the basis he might be a nutjob who now knows where I live!

If he's perfectly OK but a bit dull, crap in bed or a bit smelly I wouldn't say so. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. That and I wouldn't want an unjustified/untrue negative one in return that could be damaging.

Just goes to show the system is flawed!

Frankly, I wouldn't leave negative feedback for someone who had been to see me on the basis he might be a nutjob who now knows where I live!

If he's perfectly OK but a bit dull, crap in bed or a bit smelly I wouldn't say so. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. That and I wouldn't want an unjustified/untrue negative one in return that could be damaging.

Just goes to show the system is flawed!

Fully understand Lyd......your safety is paramount, don't blame you

My screening process generally weeds out clients I wouldn't get on with, or who are totally unsuitable/rude/disrespectful etc and if someone was smelly I'd shove them in the shower. Those that get to my door 99.9% of the time are fine.

I have left negative feedback when someone continuously made bookings then didn't follow through, and seems he was the same with a few others too. I will occasionally leave neutral if I feel someone has taken the P before cancelling, but that's something I only when there's sufficient evidence and I'm very polite about it.

I do know of guys who have positive feedback from SPs who have actually found them a real problem. In these cases it's part of the way the guy works, promising good feedback if they leave him good often targetting new girls with little feedback(or the opposite being they'd be afraid to tell the truth for fear he'd backlash with a bad report).

It's one of the many shady, slightly unpleasant areas of the relations between client and Service Provider.

Edited by Strawberry

Or indeed is there a secondary feedback system that only service providers can access where they leave genuine comments for each other about us punters?

Perhaps some of the ladies here would enlighten us as to what information they have about punters other than just who's purchased a PG subscription.

DG

I didnt think they knew who had bought PG's. Do you know differently?

I didnt think they knew who had bought PG's. Do you know differently?

If you're verified we do!

If you're verified we do!

Sorry, that was badly written. If a SP is verified they get an email telling them who has bought PG time and who has added them to their hotlist.

Sorry, that was badly written. If a SP is verified they get an email telling them who has bought PG time and who has added them to their hotlist.

Really?I'm verified but I've never had an email containing these things. I can however view who has subscribed to my PG, or added me to their hotlist when logged into my account.

Really?I'm verified but I've never had an email containing these things. I can however view who has subscribed to my PG, or added me to their hotlist when logged into my account.

I didn't realise you knew who'd added you to their Hotlist.

What about hidden feedback or punter notes, is that something available for ladies to share without us punters seeing it?

DG

On a certain other site where punters and ladies can leave each other feedback, I followed a few "feedback chains" and it struck me that the ladies never leave negative feedback for the punter unless he has left them negative feedback first.

So, I was wondering - is there a tacit, unspoken understanding that (unless the punt really was a rip-off or complete disaster) I leave you positive feedback, and you leave me positive feedback?

My questions for the ladies - have you ever left negative feedback for a punter who didn't leave you negative feedback first? Do you find yourself leaving positive feedback for someone when you really wanted to say "Crap shag with BO, and a cock that tastes of stale piss" just because they said something nice about you first?

From my many years of observing and punting through Adultwork assuming that is the site you are referring to i know the feedback system has more holes in it than a string vest and in my eyes has zero credibility. Obviously there is genuine FB on their but unless i know, trust and/or respect the WG or punter i take it all with a huge pinch of salt.

I punt in the Greater London area and have never had any FB only punting with WGs with displayed or linked in phone numbers. The problem stems from the sites owners having proved to me to not care about punters or WGs in my opinion, just money. My default position is a profile has to be treated with caution with the WG having to persuade me when i enquire with her attitude to book her, not infallible but it works for me along with recommendations from punters i do know.

However, if FB makes a WG feel safer then fair enough, i have never knowingly been turned down for not having any though. If a punter punts in a punting desert, wants to see WGs will no displayed numbers or do reverse bookings he might need some of course. I also have a principle with A/W, while they continue to allow scams they wont get a penny out of me in credits. The site is by far the best location tool i know of which is why i use it being a pragmatist.

If a punter punts with a WG and its bad and he decides to leave her bad FB she could do the same back to him out of spite which could cost him dearly as another WG/s might refuse to see him because of it, i wouldnt put myself in that position personally nowadays.

Edited by smiths

I didn't realise you knew who'd added you to their Hotlist.

I am not verified on there but when they introduced all of that stuff I started getting e-mails alerting me to who had hot listed me.

I disabled that option.

I will leave feedback as a rule unless the bloke asks me not to.

I have left a few neutrals in my time on AW, but only when I have seen a serious pattern emerging of a bloke booking and then cancelling quite a lot.

I will never leave a negative if I get cancelled or even a neutral unless for the reason mentioned above.

I personally like that system and use it as a tool to weigh a bloke up.

Typing that, I met a new chap to me the other week whose feedback made him out to be a raving sex stud and sexual beast.

To me he was like a lover, he was very sensual and tactile so that was how I described him on the feedback I left on him.

Lucy :)

I have never left negative feedback on the purple site and have never received any negative feedback either. None of it has been done by agreement with the ladies concerned. If I have been dissatisfied with a booking made through adultwork then I have not left any feedback and as I understand it if the guy does not leave feedback then the lady cannot respond. No doubt the ladies will correct me if I'm mistaken. Generally when seeing a lady for the second time I wouldn't leave a feedback unless the lady has asked. This has only happened on one occasion and I regret having done so. Early on I left a second positive feedback for a lady who is a lady. That was because I wanted to leave the feedback even though, like some other ladies that I've seen, she wasn't bothered because she was confident of her reputation.

As I understand it if you don't go through the purple site booking system you can't leave feedback. Because this is not the case on this site I have left negative FR's a long time after the event because I thought it appropriate. When it's just been booking by phone I've not left feedback (as yet).

I can understand the lady saying "give me good feedback and I'll do the same for you" but how does it work the other way round? Once the man has left his feedback the lady can do whatever she wants (I do take Lydia's point).

After a particularly disappointing encounter I took the advice not to do anything and write it off to experience rather than risk a possible escalation of animosity which wouldn't do anyone any good. I've said before that one of the advantages of being on here is the advice that's freely available.

I have never left negative feedback on the purple site and have never received any negative feedback either. None of it has been done by agreement with the ladies concerned. If I have been dissatisfied with a booking made through adultwork then I have not left any feedback and as I understand it if the guy does not leave feedback then the lady cannot respond. No doubt the ladies will correct me if I'm mistaken. Generally when seeing a lady for the second time I wouldn't leave a feedback unless the lady has asked. This has only happened on one occasion and I regret having done so. Early on I left a second positive feedback for a lady who is a lady. That was because I wanted to leave the feedback even though, like some other ladies that I've seen, she wasn't bothered because she was confident of her reputation.

As I understand it if you don't go through the purple site booking system you can't leave feedback. Because this is not the case on this site I have left negative FR's a long time after the event because I thought it appropriate. When it's just been booking by phone I've not left feedback (as yet).

I can understand the lady saying "give me good feedback and I'll do the same for you" but how does it work the other way round? Once the man has left his feedback the lady can do whatever she wants (I do take Lydia's point).

After a particularly disappointing encounter I took the advice not to do anything and write it off to experience rather than risk a possible escalation of animosity which wouldn't do anyone any good. I've said before that one of the advantages of being on here is the advice that's freely available.

I agree Gibbs.

I had an awful experience earlier this year and walked out. I debated about leaving -ve as it was an AW booking but didn't on the grounds of risking retaliatory feedback. This is the flaw, as a punter I wouldn't leave truthful and subjective feedback just so I wouldn't receive malicious feedback myself.

I also had another punt around the same time where the lady was a nice person but the punt itself was horrendous and she was much bigger than her photos and description. I didn't leave feedback at all as I didn't have the heart to leave -ve. I even left her apartment agreeing with her about "next time".

DG

. I can however view who has.......added me to their hotlist when logged into my account.

That's news to me too. Not that it's a problem. I don't use this name when I visit ladies. I use my alterego. The problem with alterego's is there's always someone who knows.

does it say what hotlist. You can have several.

So, presumably a very popular lady will have a couple of pages of names who have all put her on their hot list. That's fascinating. I compile hot lists there as a means of saving searches. The inclusion of a name on my hot lists (I have three) does not mean a visit in the near future is likely. As a matter of interest do the different names for my hot lists show up? (In case you are wondering the names are "scrubbers", "sluts" and "hookers"!)

does it say what hotlist. You can have several.

I just have a Hotlist for each town or county I'm interested in, don't suppose it makes any difference there.

If someone saved Hotlists such as, Dog Ugly or Any Port in a Storm etc it may be preferable they're not notified to the ladies :-)

I suppose it's also feasible to have Hotlists which are actually Blacklists so you can keep track of the BB queens and scammers as they change ID's, since their name updates automatically in a Hotlist.

Ultimately does it really matter if a lady knows where she's stored on a Hotlist unless it's not very pleasant - in which case there's less chance of booking her anyway.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

The flaw is you cannot leave a girl negative or even neutral feedback as she will come straight back and leave you negative feedback, thus meaning you MAY not be able to see anyone in future.

I have a different handle on AW than C69, so if I want to leave a genuine report on C69 I can

Therefore I only leave feedback if I have had a really positive meeting, if it's average then i don't leave any feedback, if it is truly awful, i.e. i walked then I do leave feedback. Those profiles normally disappear.

Anyone who has served in the military will have been given some variety of B108 on discharge. For those tasked to write the character reference in the B108, there are rules! Simply stated, you may not say anything negative. So a lazy half-wit with BO gets "Works well under supervision". Unless the three magic words "clean, sober and honest" are used, any prospective employer, with half a dozen grey cells, knows that the applicant is a filthy, drunken thief.

What I think a punter hopes for is some version of "always welcome to come again" - unless the lady says that, she implies that she sincerely hopes he will never, ever, try to darken her door again, and if he tries, she'll dial 999! It is my understanding that other ladies will look for that when considering a booking application on the other site.

That's news to me too. Not that it's a problem. I don't use this name when I visit ladies. I use my alterego. The problem with alterego's is there's always someone who knows.

Yer alterego's only as good as yer last punt..LOL

Anyone who has served in the military will have been given some variety of B108 on discharge. For those tasked to write the character reference in the B108, there are rules!

The same applies to school reports. You cannot write "thick as pig shit" but you can say something like "picks up the knowledge as the class moves on".