Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chopsy

Blowguard

17 posts in this topic

I have always wondered how the name blowjob came about when it all to do with sucking and licking and nothing to do with blowing.

I can't imagine what your lower part of the face look like when you put this thing in your mouth? :).

Interestingly so, the only testimonial on website is from the couple who using dentures. :eek:

We are an older couple that wears dentures. We are active in the swingers lifestyle. The blowguard fits over my dentures and when Im giving other men blowjobs, my teeth don't move.

Thank you!

Howard and Elaine T. California

We are an older couple that wears dentures. We are active in the swingers lifestyle. The blowguard fits over my dentures and when Im giving other men blowjobs, my teeth don't move.

Thank you!

Howard and Elaine T. California

WTF??!! PMSL

Love the tagline "takes the job out of blowjobs". If it did we'd all be out of business.

I had a filling about 6 months ago on my upper molar. The dentist impacted the filling in such a way that it has a sharp edge which meant I had to be careful with oral sex. I went back to the dentist the other day and asked them to file it down and she asked why. I don't believe in lying so I told her it was ruining my sex life-cue awkward silence (awkward for her anyway).... the dental nurse laughed tho-but she was from the valleys so she would.

WTF??!! PMSL

Love the tagline "takes the job out of blowjobs". If it did we'd all be out of business.

I had a filling about 6 months ago on my upper molar. The dentist impacted the filling in such a way that it has a sharp edge which meant I had to be careful with oral sex. I went back to the dentist the other day and asked them to file it down and she asked why. I don't believe in lying so I told her it was ruining my sex life-cue awkward silence (awkward for her anyway).... the dental nurse laughed tho-but she was from the valleys so she would.

Could not you unsharpen your tooth yourself with a bit of sandpaper or a nail file? Would save you more then a tenner? lol Don't tell me you managed to find NHS dentist, even if you are eligible.

Could not you unsharpen your tooth yourself with a bit of sandpaper or a nail file? Would save you more then a tenner? lol Don't tell me you managed to find NHS dentist, even if you are eligible.

I don't have your ruski fortitude, if I tried I would faint.

I don't know if I have an NHS dentist, I'm on Denplan so I pay monthly-does that make the dentist NHS or private? It's very confusing. I have to phone 2 months in advance to get a check up though :)

WTF??!! PMSL

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuCCCCHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHY

Just how the buggery do you pronounce

"phthalate"

:)

ladies, just try saying it while giving said bj ! :eek:

Adele

WTF, i just found this thread whilst slogging through numers 200 and up.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen, have any of you ever put a vibrater against your teeth, it goes right up to the top of your head (the buzzing that is), this must feel like your scrambled egging your brain. More,s to the point, did any of you go out and buy one after this was posted, please say you didnt. lol.:(

Since the thread's been raised from the dead:

"phthalate"

:(

Most Brits have problems pronouncing words of Greek origin beginning "phth-" (thankfully there are only one or two, mainly obscure scientific or medical terms).

Yet most of us have no problem when the sounds are in separate syllables - we can all manage "ophthalmic" (off - thalmic, or, for the lazy, op' - thalmic).

So the trick is to pronounce it as though it were spelled "oph-thalate", but just remember not to say the "o"...

:D

Edited by Illustrious
typo

Heh, if you carry on like this Chloe, you'll get the "Punternet annual award for thread archeology" for sure :D. It's like a trip back in time seeing some of the banned and/or departed members posting on old threads like this :(.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen, have any of you ever put a vibrater against your teeth, it goes right up to the top of your head (the buzzing that is), this must feel like your scrambled egging your brain. More,s to the point, did any of you go out and buy one after this was posted, please say you didnt. lol.:(

Hi Chloe

The Blowguard was invented by a dentist from Ohio. In the rural parts of that great state the farmers are men and the livestock are careful. It's clear to me that it was designed to facillitate safe and stimulating oral with farmyard animals. I've ordered one with a view to visiting the concrete cows when I'm next in MK. Should I make it two in case 69 is on the menu?

PS - Thanks for the medical attention yesterday. Very enjoyable in spite of the "prostrating" finish. Hope you don't upset plod for practising extreme PM without a surgical licence.

Heh, if you carry on like this Chloe, you'll get the "Punternet annual award for thread archeology" for sure :). It's like a trip back in time seeing some of the banned and/or departed members posting on old threads like this ;).

Lol. i just thought i would have a look see at what i missed before i joined and couldnt resist resurrecting this little doozy.xx

"phthalate"

;)

The Ph is silent - so the pronounciation is "thalate"

do we need some mechanical contraption for everything. I think I'll wait for the real robot woman (where you can't tell she's a robot ....).

Hi Chloe

The Blowguard was invented by a dentist from Ohio. In the rural parts of that great state the farmers are men and the livestock are careful. It's clear to me that it was designed to facillitate safe and stimulating oral with farmyard animals. I've ordered one with a view to visiting the concrete cows when I'm next in MK. Should I make it two in case 69 is on the menu?

PS - Thanks for the medical attention yesterday. Very enjoyable in spite of the "prostrating" finish. Hope you don't upset plod for practising extreme PM without a surgical licence.

Oh dear those poor concrete cows are in for it now. lol. they do get it sometimes dont they, did they ever find that stolen calf haha. It was a pleasure by the way, next time your my way...come up and see me sometime.xxx

Oh dear those poor concrete cows are in for it now. lol. they do get it sometimes dont they, did they ever find that stolen calf haha. It was a pleasure by the way, next time your my way...come up and see me sometime.xxx

Nothing was ever proved about me and that under-age heifer. Besides, my concrete fetish has now moved on to garden gnomes. My pc muscle is fluttering madly just at the thought of those little fishing rods and pointy hats! Can't wait for my next hardcore experience.

What do girls mean when they tell me I've been doing hardsports the wrong way all these years ;)