Guest highland1212

how often are you/have you been lied to about services on the phone?

20 posts in this topic

and in wht situations did you find it happened the most, parlours, indies,e tc?

I've come to the conclusions that every girl is:

- 5+ years older

- a dress size or two bigger

- a cup size or two smaller

- and a lot less "stunning"/"accommodating"/"adventurous"

..than described.

So when I get there, I'm not disappointed or upset when the descriptions turn out to be less than accurate, and very happy when they are.

The simple alternative is to use a parlour that posts a picture, and any level of photoshopping tends to make me swerve.

A lot of guys do make this assumption and are surprised to turn up to meet myself at exactly the age I say and slightly slimmer than I state. Others probably over look seeing me because of these rules too.

Never mind.

- 5+ years older

- a dress size or two bigger

- a cup size or two smaller

- and a lot less "stunning"/"accommodating"/"adventurous"

..than described.

So when I get there, I'm not disappointed or upset when the descriptions turn out to be less than accurate, and very happy when they are.

The simple alternative is to use a parlour that posts a picture, and any level of photoshopping tends to make me swerve.

Then your name suits you........... suits you sir

and in what situations did you find it happened the most, parlours, indies,e tc?

Quite a few of the Indies on Adultw0rk advertise services that they have no intention of actually providing. ;):(

A lot like many of the London agencies then.

To be fair to them, some do not know what some of the services on the 'Other Site' mean:

Milking/Lactating, female ejaculation, sybian sex machine, pussy pumping are often thought to be enjoys of a different hue from waht they actually are. Even quite experienced ladies get it wrong too. I remember on Australian WG who got quite cross when I asked her how long it was since she had given birth - she was offering Milking/lactating. She thought it meant deep prostate massage. When she realised what it actually meant she removed it from her enjoys.

I always check by email if the service I require is actually on offer and check again at the start of a session.

There again the delectable Susanait advertised a minimum of services, but actually provided a plethora of pleasures.

Very rarely do I find the services advertised do not match what I am given. If I had to put a figure on it, I'd say about 5%

BTW I haven't used Adu1twerk - only reputable parlours and the occasional indie.

and in wht situations did you find it happened the most, parlours, indies,e tc?

Abbie is back and apparantly still 27 after all those years ;)

www.kayjemmas.co.uk

Not had much problem with Indies, but parlours tend to be a problem. Years ago I was told by the receptionist at my local parlour that the lady on duty that day was in her 30s. I turned up and she must have been in her 60s.

I suppose that parlours tend to try to sell their ladies down the telephone. Only 2 weeks ago, I got a wonderful description of a parlour lady. Age was close, hair colour was spot on, her size was close, but was it mentioned that she had had lumpectomy on both breasts (Or Breast reduction) that had left awful scarring and extremely sore nipples? Was it hell. She was somewhat careful about letting me suck on her nipples and wanted me away from that area as soon as possible.

Years ago I had an out call in St Helens with an Indie who had had a breast reduction and she explained it over the telephone so there was no shock when we got down to the deed. She was a wonderful lady and one of the best punts I've had.

Wow! she has got scary eyes.

I know that place and its all right but I have also seen Abbie advertised for many years at that place and Leahs previously and she has been 27 for the past 10 years. There really is no need. If she is 37 now she should just say that then she will get the type of clients who like that age group.

If she is 37 now she should just say that then she will get the type of clients who like that age group.

That might, in and of itself, be a problem.

That might, in and of itself, be a problem.

Hey SaSfan, I resemble that remark. I like ladies of that age group ;)

I won't generally go to see a girl unless I've seen a pic on the Web. In my early punting years I was persuaded from time to time to see some right dogs on the basis of entirely false descriptions. Then again, there have been a few who look fine in the pics and then are terrible in the room. I try to stick to the 'at least I've seen her picture' rule. Almost invariably, when desperate to lose a load in an area where the local WGs are not pictured anywhere, going on a desciption only has been very disappointing.

I don't think it sensible on the safety front to list services you don't provide since guys may then try them on, or put pressure on you during the appointment.

Better to have things upfront and clear to make for a smooth encounter.

CaptainClit

Re: how often are you/have you been lied to about services on the phone?

- 5+ years older

Here's a good one then....

When I first enlisted in this profession my agent insisted on putting age 43 on my profile and while I could certainly easily get away with knocking a few years off my age I felt the gap was still too much.

Each year I asked her to update my age by 2 years... not one client noticed or mentioned this.... :rolleyes:it would have looked spooky to suddenly increase my age by 7 years overnight!

jumping ahead... I have been working now for 6 years but am in reality... more than 12 years older than my original age....

sorry... was that a bit confusing :eek:;)

( and yes Jimmy... I get plenty of work from guys of all ages... have natural pert tits and no stretch marks or floppy bits )

Adele

From JRC's posts I don't think it's necessarily looking younger that is his main requirement. He just likes the attitude of younger girls.

It's ok, we must be jaded, tired worn out and basically why should a guy pay for sex with a woman over 25 when there are plenty of younger ones available!

:eek:

However there is a market for everyone, different guys like different things and many men just like attractive women FULL STOP!