down

Male Receptionists...

23 posts in this topic

male receptionists how common is it for this to happen at a parlour?

I have spoken to a few but never yet have I met one. I guess they are a bit like rocking horse shit unusual.

I have come across the odd male receptionist when visiting an Asain lady

In Edinburgh both Scorpio and Carol's often have a male receptionist.

..Not at a parlour but at a flat recently.

He looked very young as well :o

I have come across the odd male receptionist

I hope you apologised. :P:lol:

very funny, man with no name123

Excellent!!!!! :D

Yes very often, I think that it is quite common with Chinese "shops."

I never find it a problem.

CB

male receptionists how common is it for this to happen at a parlour?

They seem to be common in the Chinese run places and there was a man at the Indian Palace place when it was in Grays Inn Road.

nigel the owner at la maison in bury sometimes does the phone when he is there,he seems a nice bloke and its no problem with me.

It would seem a little odd speaking to a bloke to make an appointment. Maybe I am not enlightened.

not that common, I think.

but for agencies, a male voice doing the phone is a bit of a turnoff.

Edited by ptrleeds

I have come across the odd male receptionist when visiting an Asain lady

Blimey! So you didn't get as far as the lady, just came across this odd receptionist!

In what way was he odd?

Soho, Greens court walk up where Angie, Sandy etc work there was a gay black guy working as a maid, all camp and limp wristed, quite funny, seemed like a nice bloke really...

That walk down on greek street used to have a russian bouncer sitting there if you went late at night, one time he even had one of those 'security' ID badges... funny as fuck. He would be chasing crack heads off the stairs all night.

I remember a really dodgy brothel in sheperds market, there was an african girl as reception but there was a pimp there...the room I was shown to had a glass door with a curtain on the outside which the girl would draw across when she closed the door... I was doggie styling this japanese girl and I noticed some feet walk up to the curtain... then a tiny corner was pulled aside and an eye appeared! He saw me looking and quickly drew the curtain back... then he had another peek to see if i was still looking, I was so he fucked off and I decided to end the session... the girl was off her head on coke... the place was well dodgy, it was around 2003 when sheperds market was thriving... her name was yoko, she wanted me to take her out... she gave me her mobile number but i lost it... she had a cracking ass on her and wore stockings with suspenders... I was gagging to give her some more doggy and maybe try some of the marching powder, so I went back but she wasn't there... i asked for a different room this time, one where he couldn't spy and i fucked this nice albanian girl... we were chatting and lost track of time and he came and banged on the door to say time up... the girl looked terrified...

I recently fucked one of the asian supermodels, I forget which one, it was at that flat at the top of queensway... and I noticed a big pair of catipillar boots by the front door which definately weren't hers...

I don't like it if there is a man about... these days I would avoid if i knew there was going to be a geezer there... unless he is a floppy handed queer that is...

There's an older guy on reception at IM in Bedford, I think he's the owner, very helpful and friendly on the phone and in person, but he always has a lady who actually deals with the customers on the way in and out.

Eeerr listen! I'm a male receptionist. What matters is how effective I am at my job, surely?

Uncle Pokey

Yes I was going to say Intimate Massage in Bedford too. One bonus was when we sat watching the Ryder Cup on TV for a while.

not so many ladies would have watched or let me join them.

I was once seen in by MrDivineMK some years ago; I still remember the look he gave me before leaving the room.

Edited by vivluvsme

The only male receptionist I've dealt with at a parlour was at MKAngels and I did find it slightly off putting when a middle aged man opened the door and showed me to the room for my punt, I certainly prefer when the receptionist is an attractive lady to whet my appetite that's for sure.

Other than Edinburgh (London Street and Blair Street), nowhere else.

I personally have spoken or met any male ones though I have to say it does feel a bit odd!

The only male receptionist I've dealt with at a parlour was at MKAngels and I did find it slightly off putting when a middle aged man opened the door and showed me to the room for my punt, I certainly prefer when the receptionist is an attractive lady to whet my appetite that's for sure.

Now he was a strange one - if it wasn't for the delights awaiting inside I would never have gone back a second time. Rumour has it he was the manageress' partner.