Beedlebum

Gloryhole Girls In Wandsworth - The Ultimate In Bait 'n' Switch?

19 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd check this out with my fellow punters as I know I can be a bit of a suspicious Aloysius sometimes. It's just that I find it hard to forget the maxim "If it's too good to be true...".

On the other site and I now see on Craigslist there are 3 or 4 attractive girls offering oral through a glory hole in South London for 30 quid a pop. Except that if you click on the positive feedbacks and scroll down the previous comments start be left by ladies and to read similar to "Great guy, would see again".

Anyone? Sold on AW profile or fella working with girls and giving secret noshes behind a piece of plywood?

Just thought I'd check this out with my fellow punters as I know I can be a bit of a suspicious Aloysius sometimes. It's just that I find it hard to forget the maxim "If it's too good to be true...".

On the other site and I now see on Craigslist there are 3 or 4 attractive girls offering oral through a glory hole in South London for 30 quid a pop. Except that if you click on the positive feedbacks and scroll down the previous comments start be left by ladies and to read similar to "Great guy, would see again".

Anyone? Sold on AW profile or fella working with girls and giving secret noshes behind a piece of plywood?

I'm one of the guys who have been Mark, and it's all true! :) I like you doubted the authenticity a bit, but nothing could be further from the truth. I went for the 2-girl option for an extra tenner and had ChelseaEnglish and Kendall Bentley. First thing I did there was to look through the hole and say 'hello' - and it was both of them exactly as per the Profile. Then I stuck my cock into the hole and got a wonderful experience......and believe me these girls can suck good...and the best thing that happened > well one of them was sucking and then wanking me a bit outside of her mouth and as soon as my juice started to pop out, one of them immediately took me back in her mouth for a full CIM! :wub: Some girls would have just left me to shoot.....so good on them! Not sure I'll bother with the two girl next time, but they are very friendly girls and we had a quick laugh and chat after when getting mopped up and dressed, so all in all, a great time had!

Oh, and it seems GloryHole No 2 will be opening soon in Central London! That's me all sorted then! :cool:

Edited by KentAde

Well, that's backing that's kinda hard to argue against I guess!!

Thanks Ade.

marklondonbloke - following a change in Forum Rules it is fine to refer to AdultWork by name now :)

Thanks Vin, thought I'd read somewhere that the rules had changed but didn't want to take the risk!

Please do not post links to the other site.

Please do not post links to the other site.

Apologies....realise that now...

Altho i Can See from a guys View ( if i was one ) Why this appeals i have concerns.30 pounds is amazingly cheap for owo so i shall immagine they See alot of Men . And Im by no means judgementle but at 30 pounds mayb a few er bad ones. Just wonder about stds here the risk must br VERY high surely!!! Like i said i cant judge as i offer owo ( at discresion) but i prob only See 3 a week . Il prob get backlash for this but Just an honest View x

Altho i Can See from a guys View ( if i was one ) Why this appeals i have concerns.30 pounds is amazingly cheap for owo so i shall immagine they See alot of Men . And Im by no means judgementle but at 30 pounds mayb a few er bad ones. Just wonder about stds here the risk must br VERY high surely!!! Like i said i cant judge as i offer owo ( at discresion) but i prob only See 3 a week . Il prob get backlash for this but Just an honest View x

Understand your point Rebecca, but to be fair, the girls there all have their own Profiles aswell....and do all safe services like you.....(and are English...)

Can STD's be caught from oral sex?

What if the girls have bleeding gums etc

I emailed then about when the central london one is opening but they read my email and ignored it!

Ade dont matter if there English or not lol

Dear English Rebecca121,

I would imagine your concern about them catching std's.

You must know about this and get regulary checked so do you know if you can catch std's via owo?

How and what diseases can be caught as am lso very concerned.

Understand your point Rebecca, but to be fair, the girls there all have their own Profiles aswell....and do all safe services like you.....(and are English...)

Why would, or should, you care to validate the aesthetic attributes of WG's you intend to employ the services of via a method intrinsically constructed to eliminate the influence of 'looks'.

You're going to stick your dick through a hole and have it sucked. Good on you, if that's what you fancy. If it is what you fancy, aren't you missing the point concerning yourself with; 'looks', authenticity, continuity? Isn't avoiding such concerns the purpose?

Why would, or should, you care to validate the aesthetic attributes of WG's you intend to employ the services of via a method intrinsically constructed to eliminate the influence of 'looks'.

You're going to stick your dick through a hole and have it sucked. Good on you, if that's what you fancy. If it is what you fancy, aren't you missing the point concerning yourself with; 'looks', authenticity, continuity? Isn't avoiding such concerns the purpose?

Sigh...I really don't know why I bother with this Forum sometimes....

U can catch most sdts from oral surely erveryone knows this?? Ade chin up ;-)

And so quickly we veer off topic yet again :-(

Hello there!

This is genuinely Chelsea English, resident gloryhole girl and in fact the one that created it! Just thought I would clear up a few of the issues raised here :)

In terms of the reviews left on the website, this is due to the fact that before the gloryhole my partner used to run gangbang parties, so any feedback left from way back then referencing a male is in reference to my partner as a host of these parties. The glory hole is strictly females servicing only :)

Secondly, in terms of the STD issue, I can assure you that myself and the other girls who guest at the hole are extremely safety conscious. I ensure I am checked monthly including an oral swab. I rarely do CIM and never swallow if it can be helped. The males who visit us are of a very high standard, and we have the right to request that any who arrive below the standard required wash in the adjacent bathroom or leave.

Thank you for some of the lovely comments I have seen and I hope yo see you soon ;) xxx