Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diamond Geezer

Posting With An Iphone

4 posts in this topic

I do all my posting on here with my iPhone, actually I run my entire punting life from my iPhone.

Using the mobile board I can quote a single post and switching to the full site allows multiple quotes - but that's about the extent of my listing capabilities.

I can't embolden text, use italics or leave smilies (other than entering BB code for which I don't remember many :D:);) )

Does anyone know if the iPhone can be used with a full forum text editor in any way? I've considered the IPS board app and Tapatalk but prefer to do my punting from a password protected browser rather than having an open app to this forum.

Any advice appreciated.

DG :D

I too would find this information useful. If the main website uses Flash there isn't much they can do.

I too would find this information useful. If the main website uses Flash there isn't much they can do.

I suspect the "IPS Communities App" may resolve the issue and perhaps "Tapatalk" as long as Galahad has enabled Tapatalk access.

I always punt from password protected Mercury Browser even though no one else really has access to my iPhone. Like others have already posted on the Chatroom thread, I don't have exclusive use of either my desktop or laptop even though they are "mine", far safer on the iPhone.

Flash has been an Apple bugbear for years as we all know. I don't plan on switching to Android but do wish we could have full Flash support.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Edit

Edited by Diamond Geezer