Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Porsha In Mk

6 posts in this topic

She looks gorgeous (see here)" tall (5'6") with loooong legs. Looks definitely worth a trip to MK! Anybody seen her?

Incidentally, I think she's the same lady as Jess.Of.Sensations on Awork (but with different pictures)...

Here here... Noticed this morning and certainly made me sit up straight in the office. Surely HOD1 or 2 will be allowing us the opportunity?

"I wont go into detail" its like going on holiday and writing a review saying I had a nice time it was sunny!! I dont want to know war and piece but some abreviations of what services would be rather helpful...

Rant over, more importantly when are the selfish Miltons going to share the wealth and give Porsha a view from down south?

nice simple review, the kissing is enough to get me over to MK asap

"I wont go into detail" its like going on holiday and writing a review saying I had a nice time it was sunny!! I dont want to know war and piece but some abreviations of what services would be rather helpful...

Rant over, more importantly when are the selfish Miltons going to share the wealth and give Porsha a view from down south?

Ask and ye shall be rewarded..... Porsha on HOD 2 rota on Monday - booked for 11am... Hopefully 3rd time a charm after Amy the no show one week and Elise sadly not available due them closing the other...!