Mr DivineMK

Hod2 - Euston. Closed Until Further Notice.

105 posts in this topic

I shall start by making it clear that House of Divine, South Kensington in unaffected by the following. It will remain open Monday to Friday from 11 am until 8 pm.

However it is with deep regret that I have to inform you that House of Divine 2 in Euston is closed with immediate effect.

I could spin the situation, make excuses, blame others but you deserve the truth and perhaps other SP's may not fall for the same trick.

We rented the Euston location from a Polish landlady who approached us and offered us the flat at a very high rate as she would have knowledge of the activities there etc.

Today however the real landlord turned up and informed us the Polish girl Anna was actually the tenant and had scammed us by sub letting the premises. Although polite and understanding the landlord did not want us trading from his flat and asked us to close with immediate effect. No doubt we will be 'catching up' with 'Anna' in due course!

We hope to source another premises for HoD2 within the next 28 days and reopen asap. This is very embarrassing for us and we apologise profusely for any clients who had bookings this week in HoD2. If you call 07725740234 and your booking is in the diary we will offer you a discounted appointment at HoD1 in South Kensington.

I will finish where I left off and repeat that House of Divine in South Kensington is open for business as normal.

Sorry to hear of this, but, as an aside, it's interesting that even experts get caught out from time to time.

Thanks for the honesty.

very sad to hear this, I had an excellent time there

Thanks for the honesty, I was booked in to see Dita on Sunday, is she working elsewhere?

I shall start by making it clear that House of Divine, South Kensington in unaffected by the following. It will remain open Monday to Friday from 11 am until 8 pm.

However it is with deep regret that I have to inform you that House of Divine 2 in Euston is closed with immediate effect.

I could spin the situation, make excuses, blame others but you deserve the truth and perhaps other SP's may not fall for the same trick.

We rented the Euston location from a Polish landlady who approached us and offered us the flat at a very high rate as she would have knowledge of the activities there etc.

Today however the real landlord turned up and informed us the Polish girl Anna was actually the tenant and had scammed us by sub letting the premises. Although polite and understanding the landlord did not want us trading from his flat and asked us to close with immediate effect. No doubt we will be 'catching up' with 'Anna' in due course!

We hope to source another premises for HoD2 within the next 28 days and reopen asap. This is very embarrassing for us and we apologise profusely for any clients who had bookings this week in HoD2. If you call 07725740234 and your booking is in the diary we will offer you a discounted appointment at HoD1 in South Kensington.

I will finish where I left off and repeat that House of Divine in South Kensington is open for business as normal.

Did he walk into the premises with all the action going on? he must have though it was his lucky day.

Thanks for the honesty, I was booked in to see Dita on Sunday, is she working elsewhere?

Only if she decides to work in Milton Keynes which I doubt.

Did he walk into the premises with all the action going on? he must have though it was his lucky day.

No, he politely called ahead. He had no issue with us personally or our trade. He was more concerned his tenant had sublet his property and amount of money she was making from the rent she was taking from us.

Only if she decides to work in Milton Keynes which I doubt.

could the discount booking be taken in MK instead of South Kensington? I'm usually only free weekends! :(

Sorry to hear of this, but, as an aside, it's interesting that even experts get caught out from time to time.

Thanks for the honesty.

Not a expert in fake tenancy agreements though sadly.

Sorry to hear of this unfortunate situation - fingers crossed all matters will be resolved shortly.

Just to add my penneth, I pencilled in a visit to Adele early next month, as I believe she is not available at HOD1? Obviously, here's hoping HOD2 will be up and running again soon but any idea whether she (or the other girls as a matter of fact) will be slotted into HOD1 in the absence of the new premises? (I know she goes away on 14/12)

Cheers.

If Dita isnt working would i be able to take your offer of a discount in MK? I'm only free on weekends.

Really sorry to hear that, hope you can return bigger, better and stronger!

Sorry that this happened to you! Best wishes in finding a new venue, and quickly!

, it's interesting that even experts get caught out from time to time.

Thanks for the honesty.

Not a expert in fake tenancy agreements though sadly.

We can't all be experts in everything, though I do know a little about short-hold tenancy agreements

We can't all be experts in everything, though I do know a little about short-hold tenancy agreements

I believe you can check the land registry for a couple of quid online to see who the actual owner of the property is.

okay... doesnt help after the fact...

Edited by Overworked

Productive

We rented the Euston location from a Polish landlady who approached us and offered us the flat No doubt we will be 'catching up' with 'Anna' in due course!

Hi Mr DMK . Very sorry to hear this . .

Please put ( Polish Anna ) on the ( Rota ) when you catch up with her "in due course ".

Sorry to hear about this, I hope 'Anna' didn't want 6 months rent upfront...she might be hard to find if so!!

Let's hope you can get another suitable premises sorted soon!

That is unfortunate. I suppose it's best that you found out earlier rather than later and nice that all the parties involved were amicable, bar the crook of course. Best wishes with your next venue.

Great shame as I was looking forward to a lunchtime visit there this week.

Hopefully you will get a new venue in the same area or the same block.

What a bummer Mr Divine: my sympathies. I hadn't (yet) visited HoD Euston but was hoping to, so good luck in finding another venue - and thank you for letting everyone know.

Thanks for being so open and honest Mr D - much appreciated. A pity as Euston is extremely convenient for me, and I was booked in to see Pixie tomorrow. A quick, if slightly cheeky, question: for how long will your kind offer of a discount hold? I ask as I'll probably be unable to rearrange for tomorrow, and I am away from London for much of the next two weeks.

Thanks for being so open and honest Mr D - much appreciated. A pity as Euston is extremely convenient for me, and I was booked in to see Pixie tomorrow. A quick, if slightly cheeky, question: for how long will your kind offer of a discount hold? I ask as I'll probably be unable to rearrange for tomorrow, and I am away from London for much of the next two weeks.

The appointments in the Euston diary will be crossed out as and when the client calls to claim his discount, so indefinitely is the answer to your question.

'Anna' cleverly used the surname of the real landlord so we wrongly presumed we were dealing with the 'Mrs' element of the name on the land registry.

What are clients views on Maida Vale as that is the first option that has come to us.

What are clients views on Maida Vale as that is the first option that has come to us.

Personally feel that by being at Euston, HOD2 was catching the City of London punters like me. I know HOD1 was only a short ride on the District and Circle from there, but Maida Vale seems a little bit far out for this catchment area.....just my opinion for what it's worth.

Edited by KentAde