Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jambogaz

Tantric Nikola In Edinburgh

3 posts in this topic

I have spotted this lady's profile on A* & it sounds very impressive, some really good reviews & feedback, and boy she describes her services well!

I might want to meet her later this week so have been doing some hunting around, and found a few mentions of this lady on other forums, the more recent posts seeming to suggest this lady is no longer in the UK & a "replacement" lady has taken over & is not nearly as good.

Has anyone visited this lady recently? There are a few fairly recent feedbacks on purple, but no recent PN field reports or forum posts.

If not, can anyone recommend an Edinburgh/Fife based lady who offers amazing massages/HE?

I have spotted this lady's profile on A* & it sounds very impressive, some really good reviews & feedback, and boy she describes her services well!

I might want to meet her later this week so have been doing some hunting around, and found a few mentions of this lady on other forums, the more recent posts seeming to suggest this lady is no longer in the UK & a "replacement" lady has taken over & is not nearly as good.

Has anyone visited this lady recently? There are a few fairly recent feedbacks on purple, but no recent PN field reports or forum posts.

If not, can anyone recommend an Edinburgh/Fife based lady who offers amazing massages/HE?

Nikola is very skilled and offers a full service as well as a tantric style massage with a great ending. I haven't seen her for a year as she's been up in Aberdeen until this week but the photos are definitely her. If it's more of a therapeutic massage with a happy ending then Lucrezia on AW is the one but that's a less erotic service and more of a good massage with a happy finale.

Kacy is stunningly attractive. Her photos do not do her justice. And she's just had a boob-job, if you're into that. Looks, and feels, amazing.

She gives a fantastic massage/ HE. Based near Haymarket.