Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legoujat

Stubble burns

11 posts in this topic

First post from a newbie!

I recently had an hour with one of Milton Keynes's beautiful ladies, and spent a good deal of the time in a quite enthusiastic reverse oral, which I certainly enjoyed, and I think my host did also. However on getting back to my hotel that evening I found a bright red mark below my lower lip, which I originally thought was lipstick! It did not come off though – I believe was a "stubble burn" from over enthusiastic contact with shaved skin. I guess it was my naivety not to realise that that was possible. It had faded significantly by morning, but was quite noticeable for about 2-3 days. A warning to those fitting in visits between business meetings, or returning home soon after a visit.

It was worth having though - a great visit.

Well return the consideration and make sure you are freshly shaven before you visit or you could have caused her more harm than you did yourself ;)

First post from a newbie!

I recently had an hour with one of Milton Keynes's beautiful ladies, and spent a good deal of the time in a quite enthusiastic reverse oral, which I certainly enjoyed, and I think my host did also. However on getting back to my hotel that evening I found a bright red mark below my lower lip, which I originally thought was lipstick! It did not come off though - I believe was a "stubble burn" from over enthusiastic contact with shaved skin. I guess it was my naivety not to realise that that was possible. It had faded significantly by morning, but was quite noticeable for about 2-3 days. A warning to those fitting in visits between business meetings, or returning home soon after a visit.

It was worth having though - a great visit.

When I first read the title of the thread I thought you'd been at it in a recently harvested cornfield.

As for the warning point taken! I don't have a 'her indoors' but I do have friends who know of my hobby, and that would give them fun forever!;)

Ouch! stubble burn hurts..

It hurts when a man has stubble on his chin and wants to go down for a while it causes such irritation ;)

Well return the consideration and make sure you are freshly shaven before you visit or you could have caused her more harm than you did yourself :eek:

I always shave before RO, and now understand even better the need for it!:)

I had many bruises and cramps etc in every part of my body with girls

The best way to help stubble burn go down is a cold pack of peas on the offending area!!!:eek:

It does actually help the inflammation of the skin and cools the pores down.... :)

I had a motorbike accident quite a few years ago and ended up with gravel rash down the side of my face,sometimes I find shaving very painful and I cant shave for 3 or 4 days.If this coincides with a punt I allways ask before hand if its ok,if not I shave.I generally find WGs very accommodating;)

On a slightly different note, I am taking part in Movember to raise awareness of and money for Prostrate cancer & research.

Right now, I have 3 days growth of stubble which is obviously quite scratchy and no good for RO.

Bearded Gents, how long before it becomes soft enough for the ladies & I can enjoy giving RO again?

If you don't know what Movember is, then check it out and donate here:

http://uk.movember.com/

That'll depend how quickly your hair grows, and whether you have fine or thick hair.

Oh, and well done, btw. ;)

Now that you point it out, Cait, it's bleedin' obvious. ;)

D'oh.

Pete

(waiting for tache to become soft to tickle the ladies...)