Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamb42

Val Corderro, Edinburgh

8 posts in this topic

Hello all. Has anyone paid a visit to the delightful Val Corderro in Edinburgh. Am VERY interested in meeting this absolutely gorgeous lady but cannot find any Field Reports? Help please!

This section should be devoted to Glasgow. I know that Edinburgh is in Scotland but your are having a laugh!! :P:D:P:D

HEY! Leave him alone, ya sassenach! Lots of us Glesca punters punt in Embra too.

And Auld Reekie gals often work in the dear green place as well.

And now we have this section some of us don't look at the rest of the forum as often.

But don't know the lady, sorry adamb42

Sorry to have offended the Caledonian brothers :o

Hello all. Has anyone paid a visit to the delightful Val Corderro in Edinburgh. Am VERY interested in meeting this absolutely gorgeous lady but cannot find any Field Reports? Help please!

Where did you find her details? that may help with more feedback.

Haven't seen her but I heard she was very mechanical and spends first part of time telling you what she doesn't do.

I'd love to meet her as well. You can find pics of her if you search on Google under the name Alexis Capaldi. She used to do softcore shoots for a few top shelf publications. She must be in her early 50's now but she has a cracking body. Can not find any field reports apart from the E-S site under Edinburgh, where there are 2 reviews.

Haven't seen her but I heard she was very mechanical and spends first part of time telling you what she doesn't do.

MMmmm sorry to hear that as I was thinking of booking her the next time I was in Edinburgh.