Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pumps

Has Anyone Seen Ladyrae In Croydon

11 posts in this topic

Hey there I'd just like to know if anyone has seen LadyRae in Croydon? Her profile is on AW.

I've have a few good and bad experiences recently in Croydon and would like to make every penny count for my next outing (pm me if you'd like advice)

According to her profile she swallows(which is my fav) and is very petite.

Thanks

Hey there I'd just like to know if anyone has seen LadyRae in Croydon? Her profile is on AW.

I've have a few good and bad experiences recently in Croydon and would like to make every penny count for my next outing (pm me if you'd like advice)

According to her profile she swallows(which is my fav) and is very petite.

Thanks

Yes she looks very innocent on pics but if you think about health and safety issue then I'll say don't go for her as she was providing unprotected sex but now she opted out the unprotected sex from her enjoy list. Beautiful Chloe can have a good selection in Croydon.

I didn't know that, I may pass up on her then.

I've seen beautiful chole.... Got owo/swallow doubt I'll be rushing back any time soon though

i didnt rate her at all. tits were not nice. she started having a period when i was there.

her personality seemed really off as well. slightly ditzy but not in a cute way

Would you mind going into some more detail? Accurate services offered?

However ive heard enough to probably give her a miss....it's just good to know these things

Yep i saw her last year, very petite bordering on anorexic to be honest. Nice girl but not quite there as people have said, i saw her when she was working in Croydon, she was using another alias though. But she was quite a chatty lass which i found appealing as i dont like women who dont make an effort to talk.

Wasnt a very nice place, the bed that we used had pet hairs on it so that caused me unnecessary itching as my skin flares up.

She offered bareback which i refused, OWO was ok-ish, nothing amazing really. Although we did it with a condom, the condom slipped off whilst inside her, didnt realise for a few mins. Thought nothing of it but a few days later i had a nasty discharge, went to the clinic to get myself sorted out...only to be told that i had gonnorhea, which scared me but was easily sorted out.

I did text her to tell her that she better get herself tested out but i got in return a load of abuse, saying that i had the STD when before i went to see her, i was perfectly ok :wacko:

Never caught an STD ever until i met her and i wont be seeing her ever again if shes got STDS or god knows what else.

Be careful is all i can say.

Definately on the avoid list, im glad i asked on her now :)

thanks for your input

Hi guys,

I'm a first time poster here, long time lurker - I'm local to the Croydon area, and LadyRae is a well known career substance abuser, hence the ditziness I guess.

English Katie in Croydon on the other site doesn't advertise swallow, but her OWO is superb and she should fit the petite requirement ;-)

Hi guys,

I'm a first time poster here, long time lurker - I'm local to the Croydon area, and LadyRae is a well known career substance abuser, hence the ditziness I guess.

English Katie in Croydon on the other site doesn't advertise swallow, but her OWO is superb and she should fit the petite requirement ;-)

That makes sense, after reading the email she sent me... i was wondering if she was on some kind of drugs :blink: lol

English kate just dosent look like my type :( thanks though

A few weeks ago, I had her and another in a duo, snowball finish, very good. But after, the 2nd girl offered me BB sex. Avoid.