Diamond Geezer

More Nerves Than Usual - A Hairy Issue

67 posts in this topic

I have a punt booked soon which has been planned for quite some time and I'm very much looking forward to meeting this lady.

I found her on AW but she's elsewhere too and reading her feedback and field reports she's an adorable gem that all her gents love spending time with.

We've exchanged a few emails and last night I asked "shaved, trimmed or natural?" as she doesn't state and I hadn't asked. Answer was "natural". OMG, I haven't been with a hairy pussy for years. It goes without saying I was expecting shaved or perhaps a landing strip. None of her feedbacks or FR's mention her hairy pussy.

I'm so split in my "emotions" (not meant to sound heavy) it's untrue, during my punting adventures I've got use to the de rigueur shaved pussy and this has totally taken me by surprise. I'm also quite excited about breaking the mould so to speak and the prospect of having a very different punt, especial considering my absolute penchant for RO.

There's no way I'm going to cancel as I'm excited enough to look forward to meeting her minge but nervous enough because it's years since I last experienced a hairy pussy and I just wasn't expecting it. To be honest, I wouldn't have booked had I known but as I am booked I'm going with it.

This shows we can all miss a vital question in prep.

DG

I'm sure it will be neatly trimmed and nothing to worry about. But if it does look like an abortion abandoned in the undergrowth and gives you nightmares be sure to return and tell us the lurid details.

I have a punt booked soon which has been planned for quite some time and I'm very much looking forward to meeting this lady.

I found her on AW but she's elsewhere too and reading her feedback and field reports she's an adorable gem that all her gents love spending time with.

We've exchanged a few emails and last night I asked "shaved, trimmed or natural?" as she doesn't state and I hadn't asked. Answer was "natural". OMG, I haven't been with a hairy pussy for years. It goes without saying I was expecting shaved or perhaps a landing strip. None of her feedbacks or FR's mention her hairy pussy.

I'm so split in my "emotions" (not meant to sound heavy) it's untrue, during my punting adventures I've got use to the de rigueur shaved pussy and this has totally taken me by surprise. I'm also quite excited about breaking the mould so to speak and the prospect of having a very different punt, especial considering my absolute penchant for RO.

There's no way I'm going to cancel as I'm excited enough to look forward to meeting her minge but nervous enough because it's years since I last experienced a hairy pussy and I just wasn't expecting it. To be honest, I wouldn't have booked had I known but as I am booked I'm going with it.

DG

I always like a WG with a hairy pussy if she offers me a good service as it makes a change, plus it reminds me of my younger days when it was the norm. I hope it works out well. :)

"Natural" doesn't necessarily mean overgrown, some ladies have sparser hair than others. It's rather unusual these days - go for it! :P

Edited by Grendel22

Lets hope she's not natural all over, if so don't lift her arms above her head... Sorry I'm making light of it aren't I and thats naughty of me. I'm just surprised that a little bit of hair can make such a difference to a punt.. :huh:

Lets hope she's not natural all over, if so don't lift her arms above her head... :huh:

I'm not sure that would bother me, it's the idea of hairy legs I can't get past!

I'm sure it will be neatly trimmed and nothing to worry about. But if it does look like an abortion abandoned in the undergrowth and gives you nightmares be sure to return and tell us the lurid details.

The punt is nearly 3 weeks away yet but I'll definitely report back. I asked "shaved, trimmed or natural" and the answer was a definite Natural.

I always like a WG with a hairy pussy if she offers me a good service as it makes a change, plus it reminds me of my younger days when it was the norm. I hope it works out well. :)

I replied and told her it would be a nice flashback to happy days. I agree it'll make a change.

Lets hope she's not natural all over, if so don't lift her arms above her head... Sorry I'm making light of it aren't I and thats naughty of me. I'm just surprised that a little bit of hair can make such a difference to a punt.. :huh:

Just being thrown off the from usual, that's all Holly. Like Smiths said above, it reminds me of early shagging days when no-one shaved. Lets face it, I'm in my 40's and experienced my first bald pussy just over 5 years ago when I started punting.

My other half was/is natural'ish but I haven't been there for 5 years (see the connection to my last paragraph ;) ) and have made a solemn vow never to go there again (for reasons other than her hairy pussy).

As I said in my OP, I'm going for the date, no intention of missing it whatsoever.

DG

That little bit of hair can make all the difference in many cases I think.......

That little bit of hair can make all the difference in many cases I think.......

All the difference in the world to some punters as threads and posts have shown on here over the years, the difference between booking the WG or not.

about a year ago I visited a young Asain girl and she was so natural I doubt if she had ever had a trim

Yes it took me back to years ago, the punt was ok but I prefer shaven and I never did return

anyway have fun and tell us all about it

Are we allowed to know who it is? I like au natural but it's rare to find these days.

All the difference in the world to some punters as threads and posts have shown on here over the years, the difference between booking the WG or not.

Agreed, as I wouldn't have booked if I'd known.

That said, like your earlier post, I'm recalling happy days when I was 21 with one particular ex who was very hairy :P :P :P etc

I think it would be narrow minded of me not to explore this new opportunity fully :)

DG

Are we allowed to know who it is? I like au natural but it's rare to find these days.

Let me report back post punt first ;) Will be early December.

DG

If I was you I'd be excited rather than nervous. In all probability it'll make a lovely change - I'm jealous already ;-)

If I was you I'd be excited rather than nervous. In all probability it'll make a lovely change - I'm jealous already ;-)

Yes, I told her it'll be great fun as it's been so long since I was up close and personal with a hairy pussy.

I neglected to say, she's mid 40's so very much from the hairy era.

DG

Edit; but still have some trepidation about exploring a lady jungle again

Edited by Diamond Geezer

but still have some trepidation about exploring a lady jungle again

"I am DG - get me out of here!" ;)

"I am DG - get me out of here!" ;)

Literally lol :D

More likely my bushtucker trial ;)

DG

Like many guys here I have been around long enough to remember the days when the bush was the norm. If "faced" with it again, I think it will make an interesting change from the last few years shaven havens -I think I will "embrace" it

Literally lol :D

More likely my bushtucker trial ;)

It will be a hairy camel toe :P

I deforest my ladygarden so this is really hypercritical, but this thread makes me kind of sad, women's bits are *meant* to be hairy. :(

she's mid 40's

I would find this far more off-putting than a hairy snatch ;)

It will be a hairy camel toe :P

touché Pia :D

I deforest my ladygarden so this is really hypercritical, but this thread makes me kind of sad, women's bits are *meant* to be hairy. :(

I know, but when one has got used to the delights of a well trimmed lady garden it's quite a think to go back to a wild meadow. I haven't romped in unmown pastures for 5 years.

DG

I would find this far more off-putting than a hairy snatch ;)

Oh no, I disagree, I love ladies in their naughty 40's, so much fun to be had with a sexy MILF (or younger GILF for that matter).

DG

DG

Go muff diving, get on with it!

What's wrong with hairy armpits?