Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOCTORGOOSE

Maria's, Tooting

8 posts in this topic

I can't find any Fr's on this place, has anyone been recently and would you reccomend?

I can't find any Fr's on this place, has anyone been recently and would you reccomend?

I was there 2-3 weeks ago and saw Lisa (not the Lisa in the pics) Marias has moved premises a bit in the last few months, and I have going there for few years now, as with most places like this, its really down to the girl on the day Lisa who I saw was ok , good enough to go back if you`re really horny but not an epic punt either. I have however seen some fantastic girls there

I believe now there are some European girls as well as Thai

Many thanks KK, I may take the plunge as Tooting is local to me, Its strange considering how long Marias has been around that there are no Fr's

Maria's was my forth punt, first parlour and first oriental girl. I went when it was near tooting Broadway trainstation, its since moved twice. The girl I saw was provably the girl that got me hooked on punting. That said, I'd always go to Oasis before I go to Maria's.

Many thanks KK, I may take the plunge as Tooting is local to me, Its strange considering how long Marias has been around that there are no Fr's

I`ve just my own list of FR`s and the ones I had posted on Marias place were archived in June of this year so I geuss they all were

Wher's Oasis then?

Oasis is located on west hill in Wandsworth.