starsalign

Helen Of Birmingham (Pump Agency)

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any more info on Helen - the lovely red head? I found her listed on this pump agency co uk website and at one point on the other pump club website.

Helen is well known in MK for her legendary deep-throat skills plus DFK (which I have had the pleasure of sampling on a couple of occasions) and has 88 positive Field Reports to date.

she also works at debbiesmassage.net in south london on weds or thursdays...i cant remember which...

that says something as debbie usually only selects the best...

here's a link to helens website

http://www.mkhelen.co.uk/

Helen is well known in MK for her legendary deep-throat skills plus DFK (which I have had the pleasure of sampling on a couple of occasions) and has 88 positive Field Reports to date.

Thanks all, I was originally going to ask if the Helen listed on the pump agency site was in fact the same person as MK Helen! You see on the pump agency site she looks a lot different then on her website and her purple profile because her hair is darker! I felt a bit dumb asking so I reworded it.

Thanks for clearing it up, she seems pretty damn cool!

Yea she looks alot more attractive in the photoshopped pictures

Photos on her new website are a true representation of this very attractive girl - but you do have to see her in the flesh to really appreciate her :wub:

too late to see helen now, she's stated on twitter and on Aw she's no longer working

too late to see helen now, she's stated on twitter and on Aw she's no longer working

the police should have better things to do with their time. The term 'Easy Target' comes to mind...

Helen was one of the best providers and a decent human being too.

As you can tell, I shall miss her.