Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewishamguy

Orgasm Without Ejaculation

12 posts in this topic

If anyone suddenly discover himself he can reach in orgasm without any form of ejaculation with full pleasure and be ready for another orgasm within short distance of time. Did anyone have idea about it? :)

I have had it happen - but only if it's the 3rd or 4th orgasm of the day - which is very rare these days anyway unfortunately. I have also had the opposite happen to me a few times - I reach the point of no return but really don't want to be there yet - and I manage to control it in such a way as to ejaculate without actually having an orgasm .. sure, it's a very pleasant experience, but instead of the cum shooting out it just kind of oozes - a bit like toothpaste from a tube .. but after it I remain hard and can then go on forever - or until I have a full orgasm sometime later ... and ejaculate again - albeit not as copiously as the previous time.

I have had it happen - but only if it's the 3rd or 4th orgasm of the day - which is very rare these days anyway unfortunately. I have also had the opposite happen to me a few times - I reach the point of no return but really don't want to be there yet - and I manage to control it in such a way as to ejaculate without actually having an orgasm .. sure, it's a very pleasant experience, but instead of the cum shooting out it just kind of oozes - a bit like toothpaste from a tube .. but after it I remain hard and can then go on forever - or until I have a full orgasm sometime later ... and ejaculate again - albeit not as copiously as the previous time.

I must say sometimes I shoot my load at enormous velocity (or at least it feels that way) and other times it sort of pumps out with no significant pressure at all.

Volume and consistency of ejaculate can vary greatly depending on diet, vitamins (zinc especially) and sexual activity a well as health.

DG

If anyone suddenly discover himself he can reach in orgasm without any form of ejaculation with full pleasure and be ready for another orgasm within short distance of time. Did anyone have idea about it? :)

I always produce some spunk although its a case of ever diminishing returns as i have got older, down to a mere dribble at times.

I've managed a kind of double orgasm / cum on occasions over the years - first cum a small ejaculate (not absolutely nothing) then a pause start up again and then minutes later a more powerful one - real nice but i've never really been able to control it or do it at will

In younger days i was also able to cum - keep hard - and go again without partner really noticing id cum the first time -- This was useful in days when i was visiting gone pop type parlour deals

A few times I've experienced that double orgasm described by paullad, with about 30 seconds to a minute in between. Never during sex though, only with sensual massage. The short time in between is almost surreal, feels like flying out of your body. At the second climax I usually can't stop myself laughing out loud which can be a bit embarassing. I suppose it could be worse, at least I didn't start crying haha!

The first time this happened was also the first time I had tried sensual massage. So that lady is now a very special favourite of mine. Sensual massage is where I experience my strongest orgasms as the control and direction is so precise, especially if the giver gets to know you and your body.

You have to have some balls to do that !! ;)

You have to have some balls to do that !! ;)

I was able to do that with my two balls when I was in 7-8yrs old boy, unlimited cum unlimited fun no ejaculation at all. i hope to go back in that fun very soon :D

http://www.cosmopoli...-no-ejaculating

Yes, I have experienced this but never controlled it.

As per the Cosmo article, control of the PC muscle. Bit out of practice now, but have used it on a punt in the past, when I wanted to get going again quickly. I couldn't hold all the semen back & I lost my erection after I'd pulled out of her so we could remove the condom and clean up. She needed a wee and in the short time she was in the toilet I got hard again. She did seem quite surprised to see me "up" again when she got back but just got out another condom & proceeded to ride me. Nice :)

i find if i dont keep myself properly hydrated it affects the amount. but if i am dehydrated i feel crap anyway. Mebbe guzzling sone water a few hours beforemay help.

Yeh I've had this a handful of times but not for a while. Until last night after reading this post that is, so thanks for that Lewisham.

My stimulus - a film clip - came to the end as I was nearing completion. I stopped what I was doing but still had the orgasm contractions sans ejaculation moments later. Lined up another film and came proper a couple of minutes later. Brilliant. Usually I would need twenty minutes or more to get the second pop.