heinrici

Sensations Maidenhead - Problems?

14 posts in this topic

Been trying to call this establishment repeatedly today. No answer from either landline or mobile and their purple site profiles do not appear as having been updated with ladies available. Does anyone have any info as to whether this is a temporary blip or something more involved? Don't want to turn up on spec and find the Old Bill crawling all over the place!

Been trying to call this establishment repeatedly today. No answer from either landline or mobile and their purple site profiles do not appear as having been updated with ladies available. Does anyone have any info as to whether this is a temporary blip or something more involved? Don't want to turn up on spec and find the Old Bill crawling all over the place!

Have a read of the Thames Valley police website as a place in Maidenhead with road name given was raided last night.

What happens to the punter if a he is found in a brothel during a raid by the cops?

Their page on the purple site says sorry closed due to plumbing problems.

Their page on the purple site says sorry closed due to plumbing problems.

That really is bad luck. Having a raid and plumbing problems at the same time. :unsure:

Edited by Barry Cade

I've been calling them too , so was it raided and has it closed does anyone know if any of the girls work else where?

I'm looking for a punt today any ideas?

Atractions of slough I've been calling but know answer there either

Is it still open ?

I've been calling them too , so was it raided and has it closed does anyone know if any of the girls work else where?

I'm looking for a punt today any ideas?

Atractions of slough I've been calling but know answer there either

Is it still open ?

Both were subject to Operation Sentinel raids. I think it unlikely they will be back in their present form but I am sure the girls will soon re-emerge. Let's hope so anyway.

Both are back open, saying they are independent girls working with no maid , I'm still cautious tho as I would want to be in there if the police come again

Both are back open, saying they are independent girls working with no maid , I'm still cautious tho as I would want to be in there if the police come again

They should be advised that the maid was not the problem and its still technically not legal if girls use the same premises on different days even.

check out the tread called 'Country Retreat' its pretty much now talking the same as this one.. Raids in Slough / Maidenhead, etc, etc..

As said it was open yesterday , think ill give it a miss for a while .

I think the police are more interested in the keepers of the place than the punters or girls, still brave to re open tho

Has anyone visited Sensations since it was raided? I am quite keen to go there again but somewhat deterred by the focus on the place & the fact the Maidenhead local paper said everyone in the neighbourhood knew what the place was being used for. Any post-raid experiences/information would be much appreciated.