Lamorak

This Does Not Look Good

88 posts in this topic

Quote from TVP

'Last night’s warrants were conducted under the Proceeds of Crime Act targeting properties suspected to be used for sexual services.

The addresses were Coley Avenue in Reading, North Eleventh Street, Witan Gate and North Third Street in Milton Keynes, Cippenham Lane in Slough, Cookham Road in Maidenhead, Service Road in Reading and Newtown Road in Newbury.'

I'm shocked, stunned and speechless at the moment.

Blimey! Not good news at all. I got through to Annabella's earlier this afternoon, so perhaps all is not lost...

I'd wait out, see what tomorrow brings, Annabellas is still tweeting, so I guess they're operating today.

Textured vegetable protein. i.e veggie stuff made to look and feel like meat.

I just happened to park outside Annabella's last night when out shopping. At 6:30 the cops were there and still were filling out paperwork when I got back about an hour later.

Not had the chance to call today to see any girls nor ask what went on, but the usual tweets from Mr Divine are unusually missing today.

Also shocked at the other addresses, never knew there were/are other places in MK.

ALL IS GOOD IN MILTON KEYNES as far as i know ....... ;) xx

Sigh's with relief, not for me but for the people and girls i've got to know during the last three years.

Sigh's with relief, not for me but for the people and girls i've got to know during the last three years.

xxxxxxxxx

Oh dear, doesn't look too good to me. Hopefully some updates later.

you sure about that

mk new police comissioner elections take place, mke is closed for "emergency maintenance and chloe of mke changes her name to disassociate from mke all within the same few days, kinda implies otherwise

Theres an announcement from MK Helen....

https://twitter.com/Lady_Succubus

Only just got in saw all this..

you sure about that

mk new police comissioner elections take place, mke is closed for "emergency maintenance and chloe of mke changes her name to disassociate from mke all within the same few days, kinda implies otherwise

The end of MK as a punter's paradise - MKHelen honest about being in a cell overnight on her Twitter, of all the people for this to happen to, she is the least deserving.

Hope its not serious but it doesn't look good, as someone said It's unusual for Mr D and Chloe to be so quiet.

Let's hope it's just a flash in the pan and normal services are resumed shortly.

Think its best not to speculate.

With you on that one Hun, but you know how it goes... someone always has to dig for more!! Anywhooo see you at work soon <_< xxx

The end of MK as a punter's paradise - MKHelen honest about being in a cell overnight on her Twitter, of all the people for this to happen to, she is the least deserving.

Well shes an indy, which is legal (allegedly).. so to have that happen to any indy is disgusting and sending the wrong message (since its actually LEGAL! to be an indy)...

I wouldnt call the death march on MK for punting just yet....

Edited by Overworked

Think its best not to speculate.

Yeah, let the dust settle guys, I'm sure it will all become obvious.

Well shes an indy, which is legal (allegedly).. so to have that happen to any indy is disgusting and sending the wrong message (since its actually LEGAL! to be an indy)...

She may well be independent but her post-arrest tweets suggest that she worked with another lady. Tweeting things like that isn't really advisable at the present time.

how will all this have an impact on london HOD??

If she's in a cell how can she be tweeting?Sorry now see it refers to last night.

A police officer did actually once ask "Can you not have someone else working with you?", I politely informed her of the legal situation.

Edited by Strawberry