Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alwayshoping

Request For Information About Owo And Kissing

10 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone here knows for a fact that they definitely caught an infection after owo? And/or also, after kissing?

I've been seeing a lady who is extremely safety conscious. She did a year's voluntary work at an STI clinic liaising with WGs who found it easy to talk to her as she was one of 'them', so to speak. This has made her very aware of all the possible dangers. So she won't ever do owo or even allow any kissing at all, saying that you can get 'this, this and that',, from it. Being married and very scared of catching anything this makes me feel safe when I've had sex with her.

However, more recently I visited a lady who was perfectly willing to give me owo, and to exchange kisses too. But being so scared I reluctantly asked her to put a condom on me for owo, nor would I indulge in any French kissing either, but only kissed her on the lips.

But the fact is I'd have loved to get owo and French kissing! I'm writing here to try to get a rough idea whether it's common to get an infection from owo - (for a man, would it be gonorrhea?) - or is it uncommon? Or rare? Same goes for kissing. Without being able to see any statistics I'd just like to try to assess how much of a risk I would be taking with owo.

Both ladies were very friendly but one is just highly aware of the dangers; although the other lady did say that she gets regular monthly check ups, so I'm sure she doesn't want any infection any more than I do.

I'm hoping it's very uncommon to get anything from from owo because I keep thinking about it...!

I have clients who caught stuff from OWO and now prefer to see someone like me who doesn't offer OWO but does offer French Kissing, provided your mouth is roughly in the same condition as my own. The risk is real but it seems some guys are just unlucky, while others have more luck than sense. Bear in mind that gonorrhea doesn't have the same obvious symptoms it used to so you may not spot it right away and inadvertently pass it on.

My advice is to play it safe if you are responsible for more than your own sexual health, as I feel that anything else shows a complete disregard for your partner. If I found out my partner was sticking his uncovered dick in the mouths of women who offer OWO or even CIM and then fucking me without a condom, I'd set my lawyer on him, irrespective of whether I caught anything or not. If I did catch something, I'd be the one who needs a lawyer.

I understand wanting other flesh, other experiences. But either you have the fun of a full, unprotected sex life at home and stay safe when you play away OR you are single and do as you please.

I wonder if anyone here knows for a fact that they definitely caught an infection after owo? And/or also, after kissing?

I've been seeing a lady who is extremely safety conscious. She did a year's voluntary work at an STI clinic liaising with WGs who found it easy to talk to her as she was one of 'them', so to speak. This has made her very aware of all the possible dangers. So she won't ever do owo or even allow any kissing at all, saying that you can get 'this, this and that',, from it. Being married and very scared of catching anything this makes me feel safe when I've had sex with her.

However, more recently I visited a lady who was perfectly willing to give me owo, and to exchange kisses too. But being so scared I reluctantly asked her to put a condom on me for owo, nor would I indulge in any French kissing either, but only kissed her on the lips.

But the fact is I'd have loved to get owo and French kissing! I'm writing here to try to get a rough idea whether it's common to get an infection from owo - (for a man, would it be gonorrhea?) - or is it uncommon? Or rare? Same goes for kissing. Without being able to see any statistics I'd just like to try to assess how much of a risk I would be taking with owo.

Both ladies were very friendly but one is just highly aware of the dangers; although the other lady did say that she gets regular monthly check ups, so I'm sure she doesn't want any infection any more than I do.

I'm hoping it's very uncommon to get anything from from owo because I keep thinking about it...!

According to various studies it's shows that risk of STI or STD from receiving oral sex is comparatively lower than giving oral sex to any woman. But still there are some risk factors from receiving oral sex -

• if the woman has bleeding or infected gum,
  • any form of mouth ulcer,
  • gonorrhea on her throat,

on that case man is more likely to be infected through OWO.

Play safe sex, stay safe.

So when is the standard 'I punt on a risks versus rewards basis, rewards more important, etc.' response going to appear? Does it factor in 'risk of wife/partner cutting off todger if she finds out'?

So when is the standard 'I punt on a risks versus rewards basis, rewards more important, etc.' response going to appear? Does it factor in 'risk of wife/partner cutting off todger if she finds out'?

Now, a punter chooses the risks he is prepared to take. If kissing or OWO werent on offer i would be retiring, what you offer and punters receive is up to you and them of course. I havent yet been found out as i have been very careful making it a top priority not to be. I also have never caught anything and go to the GUM regularly never ever believing a stranger or virtual strangers word.

Now, a punter chooses the risks he is prepared to take. If kissing or OWO werent on offer i would be retiring, what you offer and punters receive is up to you and them of course. I havent yet been found out as i have been very careful making it a top priority not to be. I also have never caught anything and go to the GUM regularly never ever believing a stranger or virtual strangers word.

How long after becoming infected would it take for the GUM clinic to be able to test effectively?

Many thanks for all your advice and help. I know you're right. I'd better play safe.

Sex with my wife has practically stopped completely so there's hardly any danger of her being infected. However, naturally, I don't want to be infected anyway even if I were single. It's such a pity though. It means I'll never get owo again, not till death... and I just want it so much. I think about it almost every day. I imagine women I see in the street doing it for their lover. I dream about it.

My first wife did it about 3 times, but that was 42 years ago! Oh well, I'll always be grateful to her and will never forget her for the few times she did it for me, not even in spite of the horrible things that happened a few years later. I didn't realise it would be the last ever. But worry and uncertainty nags at one's mind relentlessly so it's best I don't risk it.

Many thanks for all your advice and help. I know you're right. I'd better play safe.

Sex with my wife has practically stopped completely so there's hardly any danger of her being infected. However, naturally, I don't want to be infected anyway even if I were single. It's such a pity though. It means I'll never get owo again, not till death... and I just want it so much. I think about it almost every day. I imagine women I see in the street doing it for their lover. I dream about it.

My first wife did it about 3 times, but that was 42 years ago! Oh well, I'll always be grateful to her and will never forget her for the few times she did it for me, not even in spite of the horrible things that happened a few years later. I didn't realise it would be the last ever. But worry and uncertainty nags at one's mind relentlessly so it's best I don't risk it.

If OWO means so much to you, I would go for it. Go on a punt or couple of punts close to each other, refrain from sex with your partner, then pay a visit to the GUM clinic about two weeks after said punt/s. This is only a suggestion and it's up to you how you go about your punting and I'm not an experienced punter by any means, having only visited a couple in the last two years. I was in a similiar situation, but I hadn't had oral sex at all until I employed the services of a WG and practiced OWO/CIM, I then went for a checkup at the GUM clinic about two to three weeks after. This was two years ago and I haven't heard from them so I couldn't have caught anything. I have since visited one other WG, who only offered OW just to try it out and it wasn't quite the same a OWO. Which way I will go in the future, I'm not sure as I'm not planning to visit a WG any time soon.

If OWO means so much to you, I would go for it. Go on a punt or couple of punts close to each other, refrain from sex with your partner, then pay a visit to the GUM clinic about two weeks after said punt/s. This is only a suggestion and it's up to you how you go about your punting and I'm not an experienced punter by any means, having only visited a couple in the last two years. I was in a similiar situation, but I hadn't had oral sex at all until I employed the services of a WG and practiced OWO/CIM, I then went for a checkup at the GUM clinic about two to three weeks after. This was two years ago and I haven't heard from them so I couldn't have caught anything. I have since visited one other WG, who only offered OW just to try it out and it wasn't quite the same a OWO. Which way I will go in the future, I'm not sure as I'm not planning to visit a WG any time soon.

What you suggest is a good idea. I'll think about it. Thanks.