Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian20

Certain Similar Types Of Profiles On Aw

17 posts in this topic

I've been searching Adultwork recently and usually clicking on the 'available today' tab. I've come across alot of girls that don't have feedback/ratings but state on their profile that they only charge £60-90 per hour. This varies but the price is somewhere between that and usually they don't have the option for 2 hours.

Examples include:

Cock Candy - Sexxxy

£69hour - Cock Lover

hot_alissa

Sweet Honey xx

They usually don't have a massive picture gallery and as i said next to no feedback. But their profile pictures look really good and also as i said the prices are so cheap. Would you ignore or punt with these type of profiles for example?

Nothing wrong with the look of them, just worried about the lack of feed back and abit suspicious as to why it's so cheap. Any insights? Cheers

I've been searching Adultwork recently and usually clicking on the 'available today' tab. I've come across alot of girls that don't have feedback/ratings but state on their profile that they only charge £60-90 per hour. This varies but the price is somewhere between that and usually they don't have the option for 2 hours.

Examples include:

Cock Candy - Sexxxy

£69hour - Cock Lover

hot_alissa

Sweet Honey xx

They usually don't have a massive picture gallery and as i said next to no feedback. But their profile pictures look really good and also as i said the prices are so cheap. Would you ignore or punt with these type of profiles for example?

Nothing wrong with the look of them, just worried about the lack of feed back and abit suspicious as to why it's so cheap. Any insights? Cheers

Some WGs on Adultwork only take phone bookings so have no or little feedback, i have punted with many good ones over the years. Some EE WGs come here charge low prices and work long hours for a set time then go back home. To them £60-90 an hour is great money, its always a WGs attitude that defines how good she is not what she charges.

There seem to be a sizeable number of profiles in London, of which you have cited 2 ('Cock Candy - Sexxxy' and '£69hour - Cock Lover'), which are strikingly similar to each other. A small selection of more of them might include 'Nadia - Blonde 21yrs', '~~HotAsFuck~~', 'Love Cock-£60', 'Yummy Babe- £69 hour', 'Gorgeous - Nicole' and 'Innocent Teen 4u'. The most common factor is the list of services specified as not being charged as extra (often with some icon like a smiley face or thumbs up to mark them), followed by the offer of OWO and CIM for £10 extra (often described as an "amazing offer"). My assumption is that, if they are genuine, the similarity of profiles is because the girls share the same, ahem, management team. A management team that are able to keep overheads low due to their particular skill at kneecap breaking. I would avoid.

Those are the type of profiles I usually skip to be honest. One of the reasons being that they're normally 20 something East European girls and generally thats just not my cup of tea. Plus anything with "extras" also puts me off. I can accept anal as an exception to that rule.

Lol you have pretty much described my aw profile, the few pictures i have on it are from my phone (but go me i have some new professional pictures comming soon) but i pretty much do phone and email bookings i think i have done like three bookings through aw so i have no feedback ... go me??? Lol

panda -x-

I've noticed several times a tendency for a cluster of very similar profiles appear for the same area. Where I live, these are usually temporary and are around for maybe a week at a time. This is because the profiles are for a bunch of girls who are touring together and all working from a hotel. Someone else puts up the profiles, and answers the phone if you call (female, but still possibly a pimp of some kind).

Anyway, in my experience these girls are all East European, don't speak much English, and often don't do all the services claimed on the profile, so I now avoid them. You may have more luck......

there are people who offer the service of creating AW profiles. They then just cut and paste the same old shit, spelling mistakes included. There was a rash earlier this year of loads of profiles where prices was mispelled princes. And they were all in capitals and all had those silly pictures made out of characters in the text..

I just blacklisted them so they didnt come up in searches again.

Then there are those who put on the wrong postcode. Lost count of the number of girls who state they are in glasgow but their postcode is a gloucester one. So the proximity search doesnt work. Hope they didnt pay too much for having the profile made...

There was a rash earlier this year of loads of profiles where prices was mispelled princes.

Reminds me of a similar bunch of profiles a while ago all stating they wouldn't do BB as "I really care about my wealth".

I believe that quite a few WGs are either too lazy or lack the competence in English to write their own profiles and therefore plagiarise and cannibalise (i.e. cut and paste sizeable portions of) the profiles of others, which are then modified to suit their needs. Sloppiness or carelessness in modifying these cuts, I reckon, account for those profiles in which, for example, the girl writes that she is Colombian but then later mentions that she is Taiwanese. I'm sure many of us have seen one or two like that. Nothing necessarily sinister but certainly depressing to read in that they suggest a lack of attention to detail by the girl.

I see some that appear with no phone number and I get no reply when I email for tel. no. It is unusual in why they put their profile up in the first place as there is no point of contact.

I was wondering why these girls do this??

Edited by coolguy121

I see some that appear with no phone number and I get no reply when I email for tel. no. It is unusual in why they put their profile up in the first place as there is no point of contact.

I was wondering why these girls do this??

durrrr. sell private galleries.

A lot of there profiles do just seem to be scams.

If say there will obviously be a small percentage that are actually genuine girls.

But most just seem to be girls (or quite a few guys) setting up a private gallery with fake pictures to make a few extra ££££ each week.

I've noticed most profiles seem to last a couple of weeks and then are gone forever....... Until a almost identical one pops up that is.

There are certainly a lot of private gallery scams on AW but the profiles Asian20 cited in his initial post on this thread are all alike in not having a private gallery at all so that cannot be the explanation here.

I started a similar thread to this (soory not spotting it first) as it is very common on Gloucester at the momement.

I did a bit of research and there wwere several in one street...I walked that wy back to the station and saw two really hefty looking E European "gents" pacing up and down one place. Looked like minders to me (at best) something more sinister at worse. That part of town has very little English spoken in it these days.

Yeah, those 60-80 quid an hour girls always puzzle me.

They always have "Let me suck your bare cock for only £10 extra" - I saw one girl once who had a profile. She was from Kensington. Turns out the girl didnt even look ANYTHING LIKE the picture. But i still punted her and it was alot of fun. Her profile is gone now and she was working with a couple of other girls in her flat.

This one always puzzles me, if someone sees any girls in the OPs post. Please let us know how it turns out.

Yeah, those 60-80 quid an hour girls always puzzle me.

They always have "Let me suck your bare cock for only £10 extra" - I saw one girl once who had a profile. She was from Kensington. Turns out the girl didnt even look ANYTHING LIKE the picture. But i still punted her and it was alot of fun. Her profile is gone now and she was working with a couple of other girls in her flat.

This one always puzzles me, if someone sees any girls in the OPs post. Please let us know how it turns out.

Some at £60-£80 an hour are great, some ok, some bad, its not what they charge that dictates how good they are, its their attitude that does that.

Some at £60-£80 an hour are great, some ok, some bad, its not what they charge that dictates how good they are, its their attitude that does that.

I totally agree. There is no correlation between price and quality.....