Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lewishamguy

Why Some Wg Stops While You're Cumming Inside

26 posts in this topic

I like to cum inside vagina of course with condom, I found some girls who starts holding the condom with their two fingers when I start cumming, it's a bit annoying for me as she is interrupting my orgasm. Are they afraid of slipping or licking condom? But the other girls to whom I visit regularly they don't do it, even don't touch the condom until I finish to last drop. Did anyone have this sort of experience?

Edited by lewishamguy
1 person likes this

I like to cum inside vagina of course with condom, I found some girls who starts holding the condom with their two fingers when I start cumming, it's a bit annoying for me as she is interrupting my orgasm. Are they afraid of slipping or licking condom? But the other girls to whom I visit regularly they don't do it, even don't touch the condom until I finish to last drop. Did anyone have this sort of experience?

I very rarely come inside WGs, i much prefer other places to shoot my load. Perhaps they are checking the condom hasnt broken so you dont shoot inside them by accident and yes perhaps some are afraid of it slipping off with your spunk coming out.

Not a problem i can recall having myself though.

I've not experienced this myself but it seems a bit odd.

As a practical matter checking that the condom is still on in the way you describe is a poor check on whether the condom has or has not ruptured at the tip.

The only other explanations for the behaviour you describe may be such as:

You come so mightily that there is a risk of leakage, or

You cum best when a little less turgid (so that there is a risk of the condom slipping off)

Given the girl's behaviour is not entirely to your liking I think in your shoes I would simply ask her why she does what she does.

You are, though, lucky to be able to cum in a condom let me assure you. I find them desensitising so only wear them for penetration. When I want to cum I have to revert to a severe wank and then only achieve a little dribble though I still have all the lovely warm glow rushes.

Uncle Pokey

You are, though, lucky to be able to cum in a condom let me assure you. I find them desensitising so only wear them for penetration. When I want to cum I have to revert to a severe wank and then only achieve a little dribble though I still have all the lovely warm glow rushes.

Uncle Pokey

Same sort of thing for me, Uncle :( Nothing to do with getting older, of course ;)

Rather than the severe wank you describe, which is the best that's on offer with some WG's, I have found a Lady who whips the rubber off me after penetration and finishes me off with OWO to CIM :D:wub: ( still usually only the little dribble you speak of though :( so no real risk of blowing her tonsils down her throat :unsure: )

Sometimes clients do the same thing, as if they are nervous of it coming off(condom not willy).

One thing not to do is to continue after ejaculation, yet this is something quite a few men don't seem to know about. Continuing to thrust pushing the ejaculate(ooooh love saying that word) down towards the ring at the bottom, where seepage can occur especially when the penis starts to loose it's rigidity(another exciting word).

The behaviour you describe sounds very pre-emptive, and a bit over the top but without being there with you at the time I couldn't give a reason for your experience.

Edited by Strawberry

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Strawberry I like it so when you talk all dirty and say those horny words ! my oh my Its exciting indeed.

I always think that its a shame to waste good spunk in a condom when you can do so many other fun activities with it

LOL

I always think that its a shame to waste good spunk in a condom when you can do so many other fun activities with it

LOL

You're somehow right mam but it depends on the guys how they'll waste good spunk, for me l waste mostly inside of.. although I do other thinks sometimes with the hot loads. :)

You can blame other clients for that one. I'll bet those girls have had guys whip it off at the last minute or someone do what Strawberry has described above.

You're somehow right mam but it depends on the guys how they'll waste good spunk, for me l waste mostly inside of.. although I do other thinks sometimes with the hot loads. :)

Hey ! I'm not yer Mam !........ I'm not his mam............... I'm not :)

Don't think I have come across such issues before and I much prefer to cum inside than anywhere else; just my preference anyway.

I read this post when it first appeared, but since then I have actually had the experience you refer to.

Shortly before reaching a climax the WG just touched her two fingers to the base of my member.

At the time I was a bit too busy to think about why she was doing it, but when I did come I have to say the sensation of her fingers pressing into me actually gave me a fantastically intense orgasm, which I would happily repeat any time.

I presume after thinking about it that it was holding the condom that was her aim, but I don't think I care why she did it now, I will be very happy to experience it again.

Obviously this trick didn't have the same effect for you.

I've had the same! once the girl even jumped off before i'd even finished but......I can see the worry as some guys just dont respect boundaries and think its exceptable to pull out last minute and go bareback.

Shouldn't happen with a regular lady that trusts you.

One thing not to do is to continue after ejaculation, yet this is something quite a few men don't seem to know about. Continuing to thrust pushing the ejaculate(ooooh love saying that word) down towards the ring at the bottom, where seepage can occur especially when the penis starts to loose it's rigidity(another exciting word).

I've never thought about the seepage issue, presuming (somewhat naively) that the condom would safely contain everything. But I often continue to thrust after ejaculation - the reason being (and this has only been the case since I started taking anti-depressants, so I presume the two are linked) is that after I've finished ejaculating I find myself having mini-orgasms for up to 20 - 30 seconds afterwards - no spunk is produced, but the sensation is amazing. So if I was to stop thrusting the moment I finished ejaculating, I wouldn't enjoy myself half as much. Which is all a bit problematic.

Ok, you've now convinced me that I should be on anti depressants, yippee!!

Has happened to me in the past, nothing you can do about it other than put the girl on your black list - likewise clenching thighs to stop you getting in too far, annoying to say the least!

Find a girl that you get on with and enjoys her work, then enjoy her, which is exactly what I did today with my my favourite girl in Canary Wharf - 130 and counting and it gets better every time!

The downside is that I can only orgasm once every three days. So if during an hour long appointment I get over-excited too soon, it's all a bit frustrating (and then some!).

Hey ! I'm not yer Mam !........ I'm not his mam............... I'm not :)

If I'm a good boy would you be my mommy please Sarah ?

I had two thoughts as to the reason (and I'll start with the one you'll like better :P):

Sometimes it's hard to tell, especially when a guy's member is inside you, exactly when they've stopped coming. (I once was even fooled altogether, and didn't realise he'd finished until several minutes later--awkward!) Even though you're feeling something really intense, you might not be showing it on your face as much as you think you are. So she may be guessing when you've finished; correct usage of condoms dictates that the condom needs to be gripped firmly at the base while the penis is being withdrawn, so it seems possible that she thinks you're finished and about to pull out, when actually you're still in the throes.

The second thought I had is that you might be, ahem, on the more modest side of things size-wise. If the condom isn't stretched tightly over your cock because the condom is too big, she may be simply trying to keep the come from leaking out as you continue thrusting, or as gravity draws it out (if she's on top). I've noticed a little bit late that I should have grabbed a "trim" condom before, and it's pretty awkward to exchange a "regular" sized one for a smaller one mid-sex, so perhaps you were just outfitted with a condom that was a bit too large, and she noticed late, and was taking precautions.

Either way I would really guess that she's erring towards safety--but I tend to think well of people and give them the benefit of the doubt, so take that with a grain of salt if you like. :)

Generally you wouldn't want them :-P They tend to cause sexual dysfunction. Delayed ejaculation which sounds good, but can be a problem when it becomes almost impossible to cum. Can be very very frustrating.

All the more reason for BB - not!

I've never thought about the seepage issue, presuming (somewhat naively) that the condom would safely contain everything. But I often continue to thrust after ejaculation - the reason being (and this has only been the case since I started taking anti-depressants, so I presume the two are linked) is that after I've finished ejaculating I find myself having mini-orgasms for up to 20 - 30 seconds afterwards - no spunk is produced, but the sensation is amazing. So if I was to stop thrusting the moment I finished ejaculating, I wouldn't enjoy myself half as much. Which is all a bit problematic.

Have a wank wearing a condom, then carry on. You should see the excess fluid start to work it's way down to the base of the condom.

Have fun :D

Edited by Strawberry

Oh I don't doubt you, I was just explaining why I continue to thrust after ejaculation ends. Still, hopefully it won't be a problem for much longer as I'm slowly coming off the anti-depressants, and in the meantime I'll just have to find girls who are happy to give breast relief at the end. :)

Sometimes clients do the same thing, as if they are nervous of it coming off(condom not willy).

The behaviour you describe sounds very pre-emptive, and a bit over the top but without being there with you at the time I couldn't give a reason for your experience.

Strawberry, I love it when you post exiting words...

But back on OnTopic:

most likely they dont like the risk of seepage or slippage.

alternatively, the want to get you out ASAP as you've shot your load, and they need to move on...

I recognise that It can be a bit off-putting.

If I notice the girl checking the condom (even long before my own orgams, I know she may be worried, and I give her the space to check and be at ease. Somehow my own orgasm is better if she is comfortable and not crisped with fear for condom, or from dryness-down-there.

Some clever (EE) girls then abuse this, sensing my fluffyness, and re-check a few time. Time for me to get out and wank off.

But all good regulars are are sufficiently confident to let rip (me, not the condom), and make me cum like heaven crashes to earth.....

sideways related: how impolite is it for me to bring some lubricant. I'm sure it beats spit to help the passage.

Asian girls really appreciated the gesture: in asia I buy my own condoms and often add a little flacon of lube. Just put it on the table next to the bed. she can use it if she wants to, and most will do just that....

sideways related: how impolite is it for me to bring some lubricant. I'm sure it beats spit to help the passage.

Asian girls really appreciated the gesture: in asia I buy my own condoms and often add a little flacon of lube. Just put it on the table next to the bed. she can use it if she wants to, and most will do just that....

One would assume that most good working girls already have lube... See how posh I'm being there.. Sorry had some fantastic news this evening so on a high and a little tipsy... Anyway back to your post.

Peter you are a lovely man do you know that? I don't think I came across many men (excuse the pun) that were thoughtful enough to realise that sometimes a woman even needed to use lube in my time. In fact many would be offended if you brought the lube bottle out as they assumed they were the ones that made you wet and you didn't need it..

H xxx