Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anonmech

Newbie, Seeking Advice

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I apologise if this is the wrong forum to post, I wasn't sure. I am very inexperienced in "punting", I am greatly interested in visiting a "Walk-up" in Soho, but I am unsure about the mannerism in which to approach one.

Can someone please explain the process to me? Do I simply walk in and request a session, or must I prebook etc.

If anyone could walk me through the process as I am nervous and not sure what to expect, this would help me.

Thank you.

There is a separate thread on Soho walk ups in the information section of this site. I suggest that you read that and take note of the names of both punters and service providers.

Then search the field reports by both author and lady's name. That will give you most of the info you will need to walk up to a flat in Soho and have your wicked way with the lady inside.

Hi,

I apologise if this is the wrong forum to post, I wasn't sure. I am very inexperienced in "punting", I am greatly interested in visiting a "Walk-up" in Soho, but I am unsure about the mannerism in which to approach one.

Can someone please explain the process to me? Do I simply walk in and request a session, or must I prebook etc.

If anyone could walk me through the process as I am nervous and not sure what to expect, this would help me.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum anonmech. :) As Paul said check out the huge Soho Walk-Up thread and ask on their. When i last went to a Soho Walk-Up many years ago i just saw a sign on a doorway saying models and walked in and punted. :)