Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FredsterKesh

Interesting A-Level "accident"

48 posts in this topic

Okay so I won't go into too much details unless you guys insist. But a couple of weeks back I was enjoying my time with this very beautiful lady when I decided to do a-level (we had agreed to this before). Long story short, let's just say an accident happened (not as bad as you think, but it was my fault for having lots of finger action). Anyways, I don't know how to say this, but I ENJOYED it, alot. I then used the accident to my favor and it really turned us both on even more. We stayed doing A-level for a good 30 minutes after that. Most guys would freak out at this and it might kill their mood, but I find the fact that it turned us BOTH on so much extremely intriguing. Nothing like that ever happened to me before.

Sorry if the above sounded too gross, I guess I'm just sharing to see if others on the site had anal accidents of any sort, and how did you guys react? I'd be very interested in knowing the ladies view on this, my girl seemed to really enjoy it, not to go into any extra details though.

:cool:

Bawk! Sorry, each to their own. Personally, as a provider of such services, I prefer to make sure I am clean, tidy and 'ready' if you know what I mean. Such apparatus to ensure you are ready to rumble *ahem* is sold on Internet sites as well as your usual high street kinky sex toy shop... (Ann summers for example).

Anyhoooooo.....

*puts down her dinner*

sorry, I knew it was bound to mess someone's evening up. :(

Okay so I won't go into too much details unless you guys insist. But a couple of weeks back I was enjoying my time with this very beautiful lady when I decided to do a-level (we had agreed to this before). Long story short, let's just say an accident happened (not as bad as you think, but it was my fault for having lots of finger action). Anyways, I don't know how to say this, but I ENJOYED it, alot. I then used the accident to my favor and it really turned us both on even more. We stayed doing A-level for a good 30 minutes after that. Most guys would freak out at this and it might kill their mood, but I find the fact that it turned us BOTH on so much extremely intriguing. Nothing like that ever happened to me before.

Sorry if the above sounded too gross, I guess I'm just sharing to see if others on the site had anal accidents of any sort, and how did you guys react? I'd be very interested in knowing the ladies view on this, my girl seemed to really enjoy it, not to go into any extra details though.

I have no interest in Anal penetration but like Anal play and had the odd dollop of shit on my finger, made me gag. I have also done RO in the 69 position and a dribble has come out of a WGs arse and rolled down onto my face. Not a turn-on for me.

Something once oozed out whilst I was using a large dildo(his) on a client and I couldn't carry on. I stopped right there and advised him he may wish to pop to the bathroom and clean himself up(which was devoid of soap, hot water, toilet paper and towels so haven't a clue what he used). I've not used anything larger than a finger or small probe on anyone since then.

Edited by Strawberry

Just too gross to think about at any time of night!

Something once oozed out whilst I was using a large dildo(his) on a client and I couldn't carry on. I stopped right there and advised him he may wish to pop to the bathroom and clean himself up(which was devoid of soap, hot water, toilet paper and towels so haven't a clue what he used). I've not used anything larger than a finger or small probe on anyone since then.

Im more disturbed by the fact that he had no soap, water or TP. I think thats more gross than a little natural leakage! :huh:

one line intrigues me, how on earth did you turn it to your favour? Cant say i was ever turned on when on withdrawing an anal toy from my fellas ass it had a small dollop of crap on the end of it. But hey ho i can cope with that as technically, shit happens. ;)

I have enjoyed 'a' levels with ladies many times and, on occasion, accidents have happened (although rarely I might add). When they do it's immediately time to stop and clean up for me, nothing sexy about it at all. Smelling your own is no big deal, smelling someone else's makes me want to puke.

I have no interest in Anal penetration but like Anal play and had the odd dollop of shit on my finger, made me gag. I have also done RO in the 69 position and a dribble has come out of a WGs arse and rolled down onto my face. Not a turn-on for me.

OMG I nearly peed myself laughing there at the same time as boking up my midnight feast!! Thanks for that lol x

OMG I nearly peed myself laughing there at the same time as boking up my midnight feast!! Thanks for that lol x

Think how i felt. :eek: :eek: :eek::)

this tale amply illustrates one of the many reasons why 'a' levels hold no appeal whatsoever for me and why I've never once been even vaguely tempted to partake

Edited by BillGoldberg

I have to say I'm also pretty grossed out by this, especially since I was about to partake of a wee snack when I read it, but you were turned on by it, and surprised by that, so that's kind of a happy twist.

Do you think it was very much a heat of the moment thing, or do you think you might like something similar to happen again? Maybe even seek it out?

Im more disturbed by the fact that he had no soap, water or TP. I think thats more gross than a little natural leakage! :huh:

I had a couple of outcalls around that time with similar facilities, and the house wasn't heated either(forgot to put the storage heaters on the night before). Started to wonder what on Earth people were thinking, or not!

YUK :eek: :eek: "Not a turn-on for me" must surely be the under-statement of the century :(

technically, shit happens. ;)

Of course "shit happens", Maz, but for me it has no place in sexual activity :angry: Maybe I find having a lady getting anywhere near my anus to be just too close to homosexuality for my own personal taste :( I have to concede that I could well be missing out on some prostate stimulation ( which I have been told can be pleasurable ;) ) but I prefer to get my sexual stimulation in more "vanilla" ways :)

this tale amply illustrates one of the many reasons why 'a' levels hold no appeal whatsoever for me and why I've never once been even vaguely tempted to partake

My sentiments precisely, Bill !

At least there was mutual pleasure involved.

Just two scatty characters together, I guess.

Bawk! Sorry, each to their own. Personally, as a provider of such services, I prefer to make sure I am clean, tidy and 'ready' if you know what I mean. Such apparatus to ensure you are ready to rumble *ahem* is sold on Internet sites as well as your usual high street kinky sex toy shop... (Ann summers for example).

Anyhoooooo.....

As I have no interest in "A-levels", it's not a subject I have given much thought to, but I had rather assumed that the ladies who charge extra for this service did so because they have to take the time and trouble to use the sort of apparatus you mention, Adele2011

I have know a couple of ladies who liked a little anal stimulation during what is my idea of the main event, like the insertion of a finger or slim probe, without actually offering full anal penetration. Even these ladies have obviously taken the necessary precautions to ensure that shit does not happen, and I am very grateful to them for that, as I'm sure it would have been a total turn-off for me, and have spoiled the entire meeting :angry:

On a lighter note, I had an occasion when I "passed wind" at an in-appropriate moment :huh: ( Strong, silent type, if you know what I mean ? ;) ) Fortunately the lady I was with at the time had sufficient about her to ask me out-right " Hey, have you just trumped ?" and after I admitted I had, we were able to have a good laugh about it and then continue with a very enjoyable session :D This sort of incident tends to re-enforce my view that a lady needs to have a good personality, as well as her physical attributes and abilities :)

Yes body functions do happen during a booking, in all sort of manner of ways, but I, like many others, tend to laugh at most of the things that take place and see them as a joke and laugh about it.

I would never see anal as a pleasure, as it does nothing to excite me either way, asnd what I read of the OP makes me cringe at the thought of it happening.

Im glad you found it a turn on though, and hope you find ways of getting the experiance again, but please you dont have to go into so much detail.

I have seen this a few times. I was once wearing a pretty little pink silk chemise, as requested by my client. My client also requested that I use a strap on, on him. Thankfully my client was blindfolded because when I was finished..lets just say..my pink chemise was no longer pink. However, I was more concerned for my clients dignity so cleaned up quickly, it didn't bother me too much to be honest.

I got very upset once when a guy I'd tied to the bed and done a domme session with left skid marks all over my lovely clean bedding and I hadn't gone anywhere near his backside either, but on reflection it was probably my fault, I must have scared him a bit too much... :huh:

I did a fair bit of anal play on my men and yes at first I didn't like it when it started to get messy (think some men purposely don't empty themselves first), but after a few mins it becomes part of the course and easier to cope with.

I enjoy A levels and anal play but as for accidents? EWwwwwwwwwwww

Slightly tangential, but one girl I had booked and had agreed A Levels in advance told me at the start of the booking that she was no longer sure she could oblige as she had had a stomach upset. I was fairly sure this was total bullsh*t (no pun intended) and she was just trying to backtrack on agreed (and paid for) extras. I said no problem, she could return the £20 extra paid for that and we'd carry on without, which miraculously cured her. Luckily I was probably right and no hint of an "accident" occurred. I saw her a second time a year later and the same ploy was used. She must have forgotten she used this on a previous visit, or else she really did suffer regular bouts of food poisoning.

Eeeurrghh!! That's disgusting - I was thinking of making some breakfast, I don't think I'll bother! :eek: