nawaab14

Platinum Cindy

95 posts in this topic

This czech lady is on the AW Site.

I like her profile as she claims to provide most services plus specials all included in price.

Please send me some feedback whether this is the real deal?

Im sceptical as her prices are low and although she has had continuos feedback am still after more.

Let me know asap as would like to visit soon incase she pushes her prices up.

I think the 63 feedbacks is evidence enough! At least you've helped increase the hits on her profile if anything else.

I've been trying to get hold of her to find out, but no luck so far...

Saw her yesterday guys......FAB time! Done a FR on the other site. Great body, fab English, great BJ.....and the best bit of all - took balls deep anal in doggie and cowgirl! Think I'm in love! Also swallowed for me - though I REALLY had to talk her into that! Be aware guys, anal is extra......but well worth it!

Already planning another booking after Xmas....

Hey guys. I just realised I'm a terrible contributor to this site, so I'm going to change that. And become much more community spirited with helping, advising and feeding back on past and forthcoming experiences! One of which is with this lady, coming up soon. So watch this space, and thanks to everyone for all their great contributions.

Well chaps, this booking has taken an interesting turn...  I've no feedback on the other site (always gone for agencies in the past) so had to go out call only.  In central London.  Only I don't live in central London.  So I booked us a hotel for an agreed date.  (Found some with great rates btw guys - pm me if bothered).  And...Just as we were confirming the booking she messaged me worried that I was a gang member trying to attack her !  I have tried my utmost to explain that I'm not.  But apparently a bunch of abusive/fake/aggressive members of the site had started messaging her threateningly at the same time as me, also all with zero feedback, so she thought I might be one of them. Pretty unfortunate timing really!

Hopefully we can rectify this because she looks awesome.  And I've booked the hotel room now... 

Watch this space ;)

Well chaps, this booking has taken an interesting turn... I've no feedback on the other site (always gone for agencies in the past) so had to go out call only. In central London. Only I don't live in central London. So I booked us a hotel for an agreed date. (Found some with great rates btw guys - pm me if bothered). And...Just as we were confirming the booking she messaged me worried that I was a gang member trying to attack her ! I have tried my utmost to explain that I'm not. But apparently a bunch of abusive/fake/aggressive members of the site had started messaging her threateningly at the same time as me, also all with zero feedback, so she thought I might be one of them. Pretty unfortunate timing really!

Hopefully we can rectify this because she looks awesome. And I've booked the hotel room now...

Watch this space ;)

Why don't you email her a link to this post? I have done that before with other girls.....or do you want me to email to her, as I have seen her already and we've agreed to see each other after Xmas aswell, so think she trusts me! :cool:

Thanks mate, that'd be great. Any chance you could message her saying you'd seen my post ? :)

I booked her for Thursday, wish me luck....

The Anal is a small extra, should let that put you off, looks like a bargain to me!

I booked her for Thursday, wish me luck....

The Anal is a small extra, should let that put you off, looks like a bargain to me!

Defo recommended in paying extra for anal........boy, was it good with her! :wub:

Ok guys Jojo and Ian Turnet did you manage to see her?

If so how did you arrange the booking as genuine customers?

Let me know as thinking of treating myself before xmas day.

Yes I met her and wow what a lovely girl. Prob best VFM in London, excellent skills and full delivery, great tits too..... Sweet pretty girl and talks a lot of sense, especially for a 20 year old, she has the body of a 20 year old (literaly) and a mind of a 35 year old, so ideal for the older healthy man. I am not going to share this one, I think she is already busy enough, with me :-)

To get a booking you have to have a long & good record on the purple site. Its nice to see that the purple site actually works in a punters favour once in a while.

I'm seeing her again this week, can't wait....

IanT

Yep saw here again. I asked for a PVC outfit and she put in a tight black bra that made her tits look massive, and a very short, more a belt than a skirt, pink PVC mini-skirt and nothing else. Yum. I also said, in a text, kind of as a joke, grease up your bum hole, but she did!! Great session.

Next I am going to MFM her with a mate Dave. 100% recommended. But don't tell every-one...

IanT

no chance for me to ever book her then....anyway around it?

no chance for me to ever book her then....anyway around it?

Get yourself a good rating on AW!!!

Unless you are into MFM, in which case PM me.

Get yourself a good rating on AW!!!

What is considered a good rating? I haven't been able to contact her, my rating is 9 I think.

I'm having no joy in contacting her!

Can someone help here?

Just think she's very selective with the guys she meets....I know for a fact she doesn't see anyone with 5 or less Positive Feedbacks.....

I was in the same boat before with another girl when she first ignored me that I emailed again, saying 'remember me', etc and could she get back to me if she had thought any more about a meet....and she did saying 'yes'....not saying Cindy would do this but worth a go..... ;)

Her rates seem very reasonable and her service would seem to be first class. One would imagine that she's got regulars cumming out of (-and into) every orifice.

I guess she doesn't need new guys like me :-((((

I have tried to book her too but she was too busy and the day and time she suggested didn't work for me. I think you'd have better luck trying to book a week in advance rather than a few days.

Maybe we should all chipin and start the Platinum Cindy appreciation society online that way she might take some notes of us guys. 

I went and saw Cindy today and thought she was amazing. Great body, fantastic smile, very friendly and a great GFE. One of the best GFEs I've had to be honest. Will definitely see her again. Thanks for the info lads. Adultwork reviews are helpful when used properly but when it's backed up by good info on the boards it really helps!

When and how did you manage to contact her, if you don't mind me asking?

I emailed her this morning. Wasn't expecting her to be available given what's been said but thought I'd take a shot as I was in London. She got back to me a couple of hours later and said she was free. I have some decent feedback on adultwork from people who have a decent amount of feedback so maybe that helped.