Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SB11

Risky Punt

31 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Ive got an outcall booked this weekend.

Normally when i book a wg i have to see their face or atleast have a rough idea of what they look like.

For some reason i was drawn to her aw profile and i got in contact had a chat and made the booking.

Now im wondering what happens if she arrives and shes butt ugly?

Its an outcall to a premier inn and ill have to meet her by the lifts or outside.

So what should i do if im not attracted to her?

Look forward to hearing your advice?

Risky punt? That sounds like pretty much all of my punts. In my case by the time I'm knocking on the door I'm so horned up she'd have to look like Ann Widdecombe for me to walk.

Hi everyone

Normally when i book a wg i have to see their face or atleast have a rough idea of what they look like.

For some reason i was drawn to her aw profile and i got in contact had a chat and made the booking.

Its an outcall to a premier inn and ill have to meet her by the lifts or outside.

If you decide to call it off you should at least pay 50% or maybe more for her time and inconvenience. How long is the booking for? If an overnight she may want even more since she may have put off another punter.

Dec is right prepare to take on Ann Widdecombe :(:mad::o I wish you luck!!

Hi everyone

I only do Incalls myself and its extremely rare that i find a WG so ugly at a 121 that i dont want to punt with her. More likely is she is cold and unfriendly which results in a walk off or out whether i have paid or not.

In this case she is coming to you which involves extra time and expense on her part of course. I simply cant punt with someone i dont fancy nowadays so i would give her some money and say i have decided not to proceed. How much i would give her i would have to discuss with her. Anyway i hope thats not going to happen and that it goes well. :)

Hi everyone

And we were just discussing not to mention hotels by name.....can it be deleted. :eek: ..even chain name of hotels should be an unmentionable on here.

Edited by spklors

Many years ago, when the world (as well as me) was young, I heard that one of my guys had been "seeing to" a particular lady who, to be blunt, was a boot. I chided him, and he replied, darkly, "You don't look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire!"

I think I know what he meant!

Would you have sent Eartha Kitt home?

Edited by Irgendeiner

I admit for the subject title is abit off but for me tjis is risky i cant do a punt with a lady unless im attracted to her. The only picture thats available is of her breasts. As lovely as they looked, i know thats no sure thing shes not going to look like shrek.

The punt is for an hour. How should i give if i turn her away.

Hi everyone

This is quite simple, Dont book her! If you have major worries like that then to save the poor girl time, effort and disappointment as well as your own its maybe best to spare her and give her a chance to meet with other clients with less worry and maybe your best sticking to those you know for sure will "float your boat" x

Just sayin....

She wouldn't even have had time to sing for her supper before we got down and dirty, if she had visited me!

Walk away if there's been any deception.

And we were just discussing not to mention hotels by name.....can it be deleted. :eek: ..even chain name of hotels should be an unmentionable on here.

This is one of the posts that prompted me to put my post. Please be careful boys.

Many years ago, when the world (as well as me) was young, I heard that one of my guys had been "seeing to" a particular lady who, to be blunt, was a boot. I chided him, and he replied, darkly, "You don't look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire!"

I think I know what he meant!

Thank heaven for small mercies then... she was only a boot and not old to boot :D

Walk away if there's been any deception.

Eh? Like as in deceptively ugly?

Does she have any reviews/feedback? Does she describe herself in any detail? Wouldn't want to be her meeting clients at the elevators all day at a key card hotel!!! Eeek...

I once asked a lady from AW to name a celeb she might resemble. Admittedly we were "booked" and had exchanged a few emails by this point but she instead emailed me a lovely full face photo.

As the lady is an outcall booking I think you would have to recompense her somewhat if you wanted to cancel. I even paid a wretched thing £20 once when I walked from an incall. I figured £20 for 1 minute and no punt wasn't a bad result for her.

It also depends how "ugly" a lady had to be to turn you off. In my experience even the plainer looking ladies radiate sexiness during the punt and indeed account for some of my best punts. As discussed here time again, ladies with model looks don't always deliver in the bedroom..

Hope all goes well.

DG

Thanks for your advice everyone.

Im thinking i might have to cancel the punt.

If im havings doubts already, theres no point in wasteing my money and her time.

Im going to have to find someone else, which is a shame becuase where i am theres not much of a selection.

Thanks anyway

Thanks for your advice everyone.

Im thinking i might have to cancel the punt.

If im havings doubts already, theres no point in wasteing my money and her time.

Im going to have to find someone else, which is a shame becuase where i am theres not much of a selection.

Thanks anyway

Seriously, before you cancel tell her your concerns and see if she'll send you a photo. She can only say no! Don't risk missing an ace punt.

DG

Seriously, before you cancel tell her your concerns and see if she'll send you a photo. She can only say no! Don't risk missing an ace punt.

DG

I'll second that very good advice.

I'll second that very good advice.

Good point.... Ill give it ago

Take a brown paper bag to put over her face?

In all seriousness, I think it would be very unfair in her just to walk, and a waste of her time when she could have had alternative punts. Either cancel or take the advice above to request a pic if in any doubts

You either have to cancel (with diplomacy and tact) or go through with it and pay up even if you're only there for five minutes. Whatever you do please don't mess the lady about. She doesn't deserve it. Your doubts aren't her fault.

If it were me I would go through with it even if I had to make an excuse about suddenly feeling ill etc. Think of the lady's feelings.

Would I have sent Eartha Kitt home? Being an Englishman I would need time.

Wouldn't it be great if she opened the door and was so gorgeous that you were grateful that you had a strong zip on your trousers? You never know what's inside the box until you open it. Different ladies hide their features for different reasons. Try the optimistic route. Glass half full etc. Good luck whatever.

Edited by gibbs

Good point.... Ill give it ago

Brilliant response. I hope that your call gives you the confidence to proceed with the punt.I also trust that you have a ball. Good luck.

Err i am sure most hotel room doors still have peepholes right!? Anyway if her face dont fit in the peephole just keep your chain on, simple.