Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Something Up With The Forum?

10 posts in this topic

The time seems to stuck at 09:52 for 'news since my last visit' and two posts (replies) made to a thread don't appear.

The time seems to stuck at 09:52 for 'news since my last visit' and two posts (replies) made to a thread don't appear.

No problems with me except on ocassion a post takes 3-5 minutes to appear i have noticed in the last couple of months which never happened before.

On that thread about an Email you have 3 replies saying the same thing but each in different fonts/sizes in fact.

Edited by smiths

Same old same old for me - I write a superb post and everyone ignores it or the thread dies an instant death...

Same old same old for me - I write a superb post and everyone ignores it or the thread dies an instant death...

You must have been influenced by reading too many of my boring sermons :P

Still have problems: all manner of strange things. Can't log in, can't log out, posts when I am 'in' seem to be from yesterday 09:52.

Help!

Still have problems: all manner of strange things. Can't log in, can't log out, posts when I am 'in' seem to be from yesterday 09:52.

Help!

PM Galahad explaining whats happening, he helped me when i had problems with a software upgrade a while back.

try clearing your browser cache and forcing a reload of each page that appears stuck in the past

try clearing your browser cache and forcing a reload of each page that appears stuck in the past

THanks, I've done that.

I can't log off, even a cold restart on my PC still shows me logged on.

Laptop seems ok though.

Its almost like I'm two different people...

Try explicitly logging out of the forum, then reloading the page and logging in again.