Paul999

Manchester Advice For A Newbie

5 posts in this topic

Sorry - I'm new on here so mustn't mention a lady's profile name from AW.

But can I ask - if a lady has 25 or so positive feedback quotes and a glowing field report on AW and the review quotes mostly come from guys who have good feedback and have posted quite a lot of reviews - is she going to be genuine and discreet? She's charming in her replies and writes well.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

My initial reaction would be "yes". Over what period are the +ve feedbacks? How many in the last month or so?

Welcome to the forum. You may now be able to mention the lady's name since the rules have changed but don't take my word for it.

I hope it works out well for you.

Thanks for the reply. I got a warning for using a profile name but she has a big tattoo all over her left arm & her name starts with L.

The guys' feedback is from April this year to last week if that helps. Cheers.

In the light of your last post I would make a booking. Where in the country does she operate?

Good luck.

Manchester as an independent. She certainly seems genuine and really nice. I just need someone I can trust who is discreet and honest. The various reviews and her manner and attitude seem to suggest all is good. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I've had good experiences elsewhere but a bad one via aw before.