Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HadronCollider

Maylo And Kate 2 Girl

5 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm contemplating a 2 girl - my current thoughts are with Maylo and Kate - as a special treat. Was wondering if anyone had had the pleasure?

If so, any comments on how well they work together etc would be very much appreciated.

Other alternative potential 'treat' suggestions I should consider would also be gladly received!

Thanks in advance,

HC

Welcome to the board, HC (the girls call you "Large" for short, I guess ;) )

I had exactly the same idea for a treat recently, and these two really delivered, in imaginative and energetic fashion. They are clearly comfortable and playful with each other.

Go for it, but book an ambulance for later.

Many thanks! I've not partaken of a 2 girl before - any advice?

Any top tips for these two ladies in particular?

Cheers,

HC.

Many thanks! I've not partaken of a 2 girl before - any advice?

Any top tips for these two ladies in particular?

Cheers,

HC.

Just let them take you through their moves, they are experts. If the lesbian-show element of 2-girl entertainment appeals to you, they won't need much encouragement in getting down to that with 69 action, dildo fun etc.

As a combo, they offer a nice balance, physically, of enhanced/natural, petite/leggy, and bushy/shaven. Similarly in personality - Maylo the extravert showstopper takes the lead while Kate the quiet mysterious type does a perfect job as the Lovely Assistant.

I had the advantage of meeting each individually on previous occasions so I knew what to expect from each, but then the combination was still a knockout. Anyway, you will get sensational entertainment.

Thanks again - I'll let you know how I get on :)