Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pdude

Sofia - Uk Sugarbabes

6 posts in this topic

I haven't seen her but she ain't that new. Her own site is here and has reviews dating back to 2010. She used to be known as Zara and had 3 reviews under that name on TER (plus one under Sofia), the earliest from 2009. She is a popular lady at Captain69 where she has 45 reviews(!), one of which is viewable without joining the site. I am not sure if she is the Zara of Bijoux who has two PunterNet FRs from 2009 but she may be.

I saw her last year after reading her mostly positive reviews on c69. Firstly she does not look like her photos, she looks much older, worse still she is overweight. She's smart and interesting to talk to but looks wise I was disappointed so I can't reccommend especially not for the level of fees I paid.

Thanks for the information and insight DanLeno and willsmith. And thank goodness for this site and these forums. If it wasn't for all of you wonderful people and your knowledge, I wouldn't be any the wiser.

Edited by Pdude

She looks absolutely stunning in her photos was actually tempted to book a session with her but after reading she looks nothing like her pics I am going to give her a miss. Thanks for the heads up

Yes, same reaction here. Many thanks to willsmith (post number 3) for the warning.

I was just thinking about what do do on my next London visit, next week, and she was near the top of my list because of her general pitch for herself on her site and because she reminded me of an excellent WG in Madrid from 2 years back. Strong resemblance. But no way now. Have to be careful of these fictional London WG pictures (quite common, but usually with agencies and not independents).