BKS

Energetic And Enthusiastic

12 posts in this topic

There are a couple of gils on my list for the weekend but cannot decide which to choose (wish I could choose all of them :)

Anyway's I was thinking of

Diasy, Taiza or Annie @ASM

Helen @Olina's

Marina @Invasian and

Dolly @007

What would you say?

Looks like it takes quite a while to post anything

Looks like it takes quite a while to post anything

If you are new (and you are) your first 20 or so posts have to be approved by the management (aka the mods) before they are let loose on the rest of us. It deters wankers.

Fair enough but I posted it on the 21st and it's Friday and I still canont decide on the above so some help please lol

Fair enough but I posted it on the 21st and it's Friday and I still canont decide on the above so some help please lol

I would toss a coin in your place.

So I decided to see Taiza in the end. All started badly as I incorrectly estimated my journey time and arrived at Queensway an hour early. Rather than waiting in a cafe or something I ended up in a pub. They had some nice ale and I managed 3 during my waiting time. When the time came and I rung the bell to my frustration no one answered. Contacted AO to check what's going on. Almost half an hour later and another try (...and another pint) Ben started doing his magic and I was set to see Sugus who lives 5mins from where I was which was quite an interesting perspective. 5 minutes later Ben got back to me saying that Taiza is waiting and wondering where am I... Since she was supposed to be my birthday girl I decided to try ringing the intercom again. It worked this time. She was waiting behind the doors dressed up in her black lingerie. She's got a nice and cosy apartment there. She was very apologetic as it turned up that someone cancelled and she had a quick nap. DOH! Anyway she seemed very nice although looked somewhat different than in her photos but not in a bad way. Maybe it was just the the dimmed light and make-up. Started with some kissing, helped me to undress and asked to have a quick shower. Looking like she's all over Chelsea Football Club. After the shower some OWO and then the problems started. Totally didn't take into account how alcohol affects the muscles so while I should by then have a proper hard-on it wasn't even close to that. After some good sucking it was getting some form but far from its usual appearance in this sort of situations. Very embarrassing. This sort of thing never happened to me before. The sucking helped somewhat so we tried some doggy but it was a complete failure on my side. Phone calls and texts coming to here phones all the time just made the things worse. Normally I wouldn't care if she was serving tea to her friends while I'm doing my thing in this instance however it wasn't helping at all. Then again, some more sucking and I managed to get some job done holding her legs but it didn't last for long. Well, back to sucking and this time I managed a CIM and some doggy but that was about it. She offered a massage which felt quite nice. When finished back to sucking. She's got great skin and really enjoyed rubbing it. I think she quite enjoys being massaged just up her bottom. She did all she could to make enjoy the time I spent with her and not for a moment made me feel bad my Anyway when the time passed she thanked and helped to dress up again apologising for her little accident with oversleeping. A large bar of chocolate for my birthday was a nice touch. I'd definitely recommend if someone’s for a GFE. I'll be definitely going back to set the things right this time. Lesson learned.

Rather than waiting in a cafe or something I ended up in a pub. They had some nice ale and I managed 3 during my waiting time................. Almost half an hour later and another try (...and another pint) . Maybe it was just the the dimmed light and make-up. ............................... Totally didn't take into account how alcohol affects the muscles so while I should by then have a proper hard-on it wasn't even close to that. . The sucking helped somewhat so we tried some doggy but it was a complete failure on my side. Lesson learned.

The highlighted text is an object lesson to new punters ...and some older ones too.

Dutch courage is never a good idea and some ladies may refuse to see you if they think you may be under the influence............. :(

Fair one although 4 pints gets me nowhere close to look under influence. Would need another 4 for that

Edited by BKS

Fair one although 4 pints gets me nowhere close to look under influence. Would need another 4 for that

But don't even think of trying to drive home!!

No worries. I use public transport which is just easier and quicker for me to get to Central London. You seem to be very caring for your fellow punters. Good to know that newbies have someone to rely on for a good advice.