Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

Why Bother?

10 posts in this topic

Found myself with time to spare so booked a 30 min appointment in Cardiff today. Very poor service indeed and so a field report is coming too.

Looked nothing like the profile photo. Started with covered oral which was ok, then a bit of doggy, then mish for a while. Then told we were nearly done but I pointed out that we'd only done 20 mins. Was basically told to hurry up and get on with it. I'm a clean tidy guy and reasonably good looking so I'm sure no real ordeal. So her in top to finish me off but by then I couldn't cum. Got dressed and fucked off.

So my point is: why bother being a working girl if all you want is a quicky? Did not make sense to me at all. Was even told that the last 5 mins of the 30 min appointment was for me to get dressed! My reply; So, I'm going to get charged £10 to dress myself?

I had a bad punt and now need a good one to get over it. Cardiff however, is not looking good at the moment.

Found myself with time to spare so booked a 30 min appointment in Cardiff today. Very poor service indeed and so a field report is coming too.

Looked nothing like the profile photo. Started with covered oral which was ok, then a bit of doggy, then mish for a while. Then told we were nearly done but I pointed out that we'd only done 20 mins. Was basically told to hurry up and get on with it. I'm a clean tidy guy and reasonably good looking so I'm sure no real ordeal. So her in top to finish me off but by then I couldn't cum. Got dressed and fucked off.

So my point is: why bother being a working girl if all you want is a quicky? Did not make sense to me at all. Was even told that the last 5 mins of the 30 min appointment was for me to get dressed! My reply; So, I'm going to get charged £10 to dress myself?

I had a bad punt and now need a good one to get over it. Cardiff however, is not looking good at the moment.

Sounds awful. To get as much cash off punters as she can for the least effort possible i imagine. Clearly she couldnt care less about your return custom.

Sorry about your bad experience. We all get a bad one at some point.

I know we all have 20/20 vision with hindsight but maybe the alarm bells should have rung when she didn't look like her profile.

Look on the bright side though, do your homework and your next punt can only be better.

DG

Sorry you were treated like this. Can't see the point in offering a certain time if you aren't going to supply that time, might as well say £50(or whatever) a pop and get it over with!

Hope you have a better experience with your next lady of choice.

This bugs me... women who are determined to dispose of clients in the shortest possible time.

I have lost count of the clients who have told me similar tales.

It is pot luck though and while there will always be women out there who practice this deceit then

most men will get stung at least once in their punting lives.

If I have a one hour session I tend to establish if he can fire one or more shots. If one is the firm answer

then I endeavour to prolong the build up until the last few moments... rather than think oh he will come once

then he is out of the door.

I just can't understand how a woman can risk her reputation for the sake of an extra 10 or 15 minutes attention to her client.

On second thoughts I can understand... because there are women out there who just don't give a fkkk!

Name and shame her, she stole your money, another hit and run working girl.

Look on the bright side mate, it was only a 30 minute booking, so you did not loose that much, certainly not as much as she will when you do a report on the situation.

I look forward to reading the FR. It will make you feel a lot better

I have a cumming plan!

My first time AW meets are normally with ladies with quite large boobs. If I get the "get it over with time waster girl"l I always say let me fuck your tits and I will come in no time at all, to which they all excitingly say great get on with it.... and I do, but I am a very heavy cummer so they tend to get covered which I believe takes them longer to sort out that it would have taken them to sort me out by having sex.

ladies to make it clear I would only dream of doing this if I was really pissed off with the attitude/service/misrepresentation!