rba63

Multiple Similar Profiles Start On Same Day

9 posts in this topic

I have been working in Gloucester - I notice an outbreak of new AW profiles, several on same day, same format. All Eastern European girls...

I have a bit of a phobia about this....are these girls "working" cos they decided too, or is someone making them? Many of the address seem to be abound the Park/Spa area on the edge of the City Centre.

Last week, some new ones appeared then disappeared after a few days - were working out of one of the "cheaper chain hotels"

This week some more....

Any ideas? Am I being daft?

They'll be in Cardiff next week.

Usually offering BB

Usually with a Private Gallery.

CB

Why is the private gallery significant....other than a revenue stream? So you are saying avoid?

They'll be in Cardiff next week.

Usually offering BB

Usually with a Private Gallery.

CB

I am not convinced they know what BB means. cos they never mention it in the text.

I have been working in Gloucester - I notice an outbreak of new AW profiles, several on same day, same format. All Eastern European girls...

I have a bit of a phobia about this....are these girls "working" cos they decided too, or is someone making them? Many of the address seem to be abound the Park/Spa area on the edge of the City Centre.

Last week, some new ones appeared then disappeared after a few days - were working out of one of the "cheaper chain hotels"

This week some more....

Any ideas? Am I being daft?

Who knows for sure, not me. Could be a private gallery scam, could be a manager/pimp/whatever you want to call them runs the profiles. Even if thats the case it doesnt certainly mean the WGs are being forced just being advertised as Indies when they arent.

Never trust Adultwork itself is my advice, they have shown over many years they have no interest in helping punters or WGs. My theory, unprovable is they themselves set some of the PG scam profiles up, make some money off them, delete them and then do the same again and so on.

I am not convinced they know what BB means. cos they never mention it in the text.

Indeed, some think it means OWO, always smart to know what the abbreviations mean before posting a profile up in my opinion though.

Why is the private gallery significant....other than a revenue stream? So you are saying avoid?

A revenue stream where money is made and sometimes there isnt a WG at all. I dont pay for PGs and never will but having one doesnt indicate its a dodgy profile for certain.

if i were you check if they have done the interview, and have filled in the language. and check the feedback.

Why is the private gallery significant....other than THE revenue stream? So you are saying avoid?

No it's just BB: Buyer Beware!

CB

Edited by Corus Boy