Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamreus

105 Crawford Street - China House

2 posts in this topic

I have been reading on other forums that there is a massage place at 105 Crawford Street where you can have 1 hour body to body massage with HE for £80, problem is that the last post I can find is from end of 2010, does anyone know if the 'China House' place is still there?

Failing that any recommendation for a body to body massage with HE, £80 p/h would be great.

China House, 105 Crawford Street, has not functioned as a location for service provision since some time in early 2010, if I remember correctly. Some of the girls who worked there moved to other locations in the Regent's Park and Lisson Grove areas over the following months, presumably under the same management, but the quality of service went downhill and the locations became worse. The final place I visited, using the original China House phone number, was a dump somewhere in NW8 staffed by just one rather unattractive Chinese woman whose service was abysmal.

The way China House deteriorated was a real shame because, in its heyday from 2007 to 2009, it had some cracking oriental girls who gave great service for the price mentioned and, for an extra twenty quid, you could could go all the way to full service. One girl, Miko, who was from Mongolia, gave a brilliant therapeutic massage followed by a most vigorous ride that always left me panting! Another girl, Joy, is still on the scene and can be found on various Thai/Oriental websites under the same name these days. She has dieted herself to a size zero now but, in her China House days, she had one of the most erection-inducing arses I've ever had the pleasure of fucking!

To answer the second request for information, well, there are several options worth exploring. The two branches of Well Health, on Praed Street in Paddington and on Denman Street near Piccadilly Circus, both fit the bill. Look for Linda and Emma at the Praed Street branch and Lucy at the Denman Street one. For a wonderfully sensuous experience with a beautiful girl from Kazakhstan, Dina of Butterfly Touch in the Earls Court/Gloucester Road area, is highly recommended by me. Dina also offers full service and, boy, does she know how to ride too! Also in the Earls Court area, at 42-46 Kenway Road, is an outfit called Ideal Massage which provides the required service for the exact amount quoted. It also offers other options such as four and even six hands massage for extra. They usually have a range of girls of various nationalities, although the girls are mostly Chinese in my experience. However, when I was there very recently, I was offered a choice of Chinese, Korean, Russian and Caribbean. I went for the Caribbean girl by the name of Nina, an athletic stunner who gave a seriously sensuous massage, body to body and excellent hand relief. However, she wouldn't allow any fingering of her pussy or even sucking on her tits, although all the Chinese girls I've seen there do allow these activities. I also avail of the services of a mature Thai lady, whose name is Mai, and who only provides outcalls to homes and hotels. Even though she comes to you, her one hour service is even cheaper at only 70 quid, and she gives a fantastic massage that is both therapeutic and erotic. When you get to know her a bit better, her range of services expands and these are most enjoyable also, although they do cost more.

The phone numbers of all of the above are in the public domain but, if you've any difficulties finding them, just send me a PM.