Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wonka

Anyone Visited Ptygl2012

9 posts in this topic

dont know if this is the correct area to post but anyway...

came across ptygl2012 on A***work site....looks liek a good profile etc...am visiting that area in camberley next week so wondered if any one had met up with her. Pleae advise or PM me.

many thanks

dont know if this is the correct area to post but anyway...

came across ptygl2012 on A***work site....looks liek a good profile etc...am visiting that area in camberley next week so wondered if any one had met up with her. Pleae advise or PM me.

many thanks

I havent but you can use the word Adultwork now, just dont post any links to or from it. :)

She has positive feedback from another punter I trust. We have similar tastes, so I'd already hotlisted her.

All I know is that she's a British mother in her 30's and she seems to enjoy sex. So if you're lucky and she fancies you, you could be in for a good time.

I have to say I prefer this type of encounter these days much more than I do the EE stunner and the production line punt.

I havent but you can use the word Adultwork now, just dont post any links to or from it. :)

Oh, Smithie - it's much more fun, and British, and arcane to say the other site, purple planet, elsewhere, etc ;)

thanks guys she does look natural in her photos but certainly a bit chubbier that her older photos....but the reviews look positive and encouraging may visit for half hour and see if she is worth it. tx

I've seen her in Bracknell. Excellent BJ. Bit strange. She is happy to swallow, but not to snowball, said in her posh English voice that it was disgusting.

She's often on tour, and hard to get hold of. good value. Not had sex with her.

Oh, Smithie - it's much more fun, and British, and arcane to say the other site, purple planet, elsewhere, etc ;)

Only problem is some newbies dont have a scooby doo whats being referred to, i used to get PMs asking on a regular basis. ;)

She is happy to swallow, but not to snowball, said in her posh English voice that it was disgusting.

I'm with her on that one

Only problem is some newbies dont have a scooby doo whats being referred to, i used to get PMs asking on a regular basis. ;)

It's part of the initiation process!