Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruce Wayne

There's Something About Bruce..

7 posts in this topic

It's my puntriotic duty to share the following 'unfortunate' mishap with everyone. I presume all the women 'in da house' will find it most amusing :). So, throw another log on the fire, pull up a chair, and let uncle Bruce tell you a tale that will shock & amuse in equal measure! ( ahem - mostly amuse :))

After my latest encounter with a wicked woman of ill-repute, lying back and enjoying a post-coital ciggie and chat, she suddenly said: " Oh, what's happened to your face?". I thought for a millisecond - What could she possibly mean? The combined look of contentment and bliss, etched on the rugged contours of my well-chiseled features? The joy contained within my deep blue eyes, reminicent of a stunning summer Aegean sea?

I instinctively raised a hand to my cheek, following her puzzled gaze..

Nah, I'd simply jizzed on my own face :eek: .

Good day to you. :cool:

:D And you saved yourself £20 too

It's my puntriotic duty to share the following 'unfortunate' mishap with everyone. I presume all the women 'in da house' will find it most amusing :). So, throw another log on the fire, pull up a chair, and let uncle Bruce tell you a tale that will shock & amuse in equal measure! ( ahem - mostly amuse :))

After my latest encounter with a wicked woman of ill-repute, lying back and enjoying a post-coital ciggie and chat, she suddenly said: " Oh, what's happened to your face?". I thought for a millisecond - What could she possibly mean? The combined look of contentment and bliss, etched on the rugged contours of my well-chiseled features? The joy contained within my deep blue eyes, reminicent of a stunning summer Aegean sea?

I instinctively raised a hand to my cheek, following her puzzled gaze..

In a similar scenario, my lady enquired what had happened to my lip. A look in the mirror showed I had a quite swollen and bruised, ( well discoloured ) bottom lip. I don't know to this day if I got it during the DFK early on in the meeting, or from getting too enthusiastic when licking and sucking on her clit :D:wub:

Bloody good job there's no Missus A.N. John around, eh ? ;)

Giving yourself a facial, that's new lol

Been there, done that ^_^

Would've got the T-shirt....but i was naked at the time :lol:

Edited by partylover

I'm sure that will be an Olympic sport by the time the Rio games come around.

Lol. It's a funny old game - this thing called life. :)

You CANNOT take it seriously - if you do? You may end up with 'egg' on your face - or summit else.. :D:ph34r: