sciros

Reports 111475 And 110164

4 posts in this topic

Just read the reports.

I looked up the lady's profile. She offers unprotected, this always rings warning bells.

I never knowingly partake with providers who openly offer bareback or unprotected anal or vaginal sex, and didn't think the reports were allowed here.

The wording on the profile is also very, poor , almost babel fish type translation.

If the first FR is true then there's something fishy going on here.

Just read the reports.

I looked up the lady's profile. She offers unprotected, this always rings warning bells.

I never knowingly partake with providers who openly offer bareback or unprotected anal or vaginal sex, and didn't think the reports were allowed here.

The wording on the profile is also very, poor , almost babel fish type translation.

Interesting because the FR rules state if a report states BB occured or was offered a FR cant be done, but does offered also include advertised on a SPs site/profile as on offer. So if a SP advertises BB but the FR author makes no mention of receiving BB or states he used a condom can a FR be done, i assume so as Galahad i imagine doesnt check every SPs site/profile to ensure they dont offer BB so can only go on what the author writes or what is brought to his attention.

If the FRs are genuine then the punter has tried to warn other punters so he has done what he could in my view. Obviously Galahad might view it differently if he reads or hears about this thread.

Edited by smiths

One of the many things I've learned from this fantastic forum is if you're paying as little as 40 sheets for a 30 minute punt, you should be prepared for anything. I know the amount a WG charges is no reflection on the quality of service she provides but it seems to me that the cheaper the punt, the higher the risk of having an unpleasant experience, bait and switch etc.